Outcast General consensus on servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't turn that good even with the 35KG in it. I don't know where my issue is at though. I've had the front end apart and everything is free and servo saver is tight.

Extra channel on reciever (dependant on what u have) more of a plaster/bandaid really,may smooth the transitions but an external bec will cure it properly if its power hungry.

Are your hubs moving freely?
Sometimes, people tighten the screws too much, practically bolting them onto the pivot balls, giving the servo a really hard time...
Just an assumption though, hope you can fix your issues :)

Are your hubs moving freely?
Sometimes, people tighten the screws too much, practically bolting them onto the pivot balls, giving the servo a really hard time...
Just an assumption though, hope you can fix your issues :)
I loosened the pillow balls to where they were almost backed all the way out and it didn't make any change. I may add the external bec to see of that helps.

I loosened the pillow balls to where they were almost backed all the way out and it didn't make any change. I may add the external bec to see of that helps.
Not my best post up there regarding clarity, sorry :)
I was talking about the hub nuts being screwed in too tight thus pressing onto the pillow balls and not the pillow balls being too tight in the a-arm..

Not my best post up there regarding clarity, sorry :)
I was talking about the hub nuts being screwed in too tight thus pressing onto the pillow balls and not the pillow balls being too tight in the a-arm..
Thats what I was referring to as well, i caught your drift on it?

Something like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-133131_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-133131_Chrome.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 54
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back