Going AWOL for a few days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a problem. I don't do well in heat. Bummer.
Neither do I.
never-been-able-to-explain-myself.gif

Part of the problem is I haven't had a chance to play with my rc's because it's been a 100+° for the last 3 months.
Exactly how I feel during the looooong coooold winters here in MN. 🥶
Weather definitely takes a toll on my emotions. 😕

And the darn cold stinks to. :)

Exactly how I feel during the looooong coooold winters here in MN. 🥶
Weather definitely takes a toll on my emotions. 😕
I don't have a problem with the cold. Most of the winter I don't wear a coat. Bulky and gets in the way. DIL thinks I'm part polar bear. Just wired differently.

What I don't like is the short days and the lack of sun. And I hate the heating bill. Especially since I'm heating a space I'm not in most of the day. But, if I don't, the pipes freeze. WTF?

I don't have a problem with the cold. Most of the winter I don't wear a coat. Bulky and gets in the way. DIL thinks I'm part polar bear. Just wired differently.

What I don't like is the short days and the lack of sun. And I hate the heating bill. Especially since I'm heating a space I'm not in most of the day. But, if I don't, the pipes freeze. WTF?
Yea, we’re on the same page, once I adjust it’s fine. I don’t wear a jacket either, just end up forgetting it somewhere. Hoodies and Flannels are all I need.
The short days and lack of light is mostly what I was referring to. Depression can set in easily if your not into winter sports/hobbies and the older I get the less I’m into them.. 🤷‍♂️

Got my meds adjusted, feeling better, not 100% but need to give it a week to get it fully into my system.
Great to hear. (y)

Do what cha gotta do to get back to enjoying life! 😁✌️

Yea, we’re on the same page, once I adjust it’s fine. I don’t wear a jacket either, just end up forgetting it somewhere. Hoodies and Flannels are all I need.
The short days and lack of light is mostly what I was referring to. Depression can set in easily if your not into winter sports/hobbies and the older I get the less I’m into them.. 🤷‍♂️
Yep, I own lots of flannel. Lol. But, depression is an issue. Typically the busiest time at work so that helps. Also stay busy with other things. Ice fishing, photography and typically tear down and rebuild RC's. Get them ready for spring.
Got my meds adjusted, feeling better, not 100% but need to give it a week to get it fully into my system.
Good to hear. Hang in there.

I made up a shot one night, had probably been thought of already...1/2 vodka of your choice & 1/2 rumplemintz(sp?). Called it a polar bear!! Delicious & deadly!!🤣

I made up a shot one night, had probably been thought of already...1/2 vodka of your choice & 1/2 rumplemintz(sp?). Called it a polar bear!! Delicious & deadly!!🤣
What? Not Everclear? LOL...Amateur!! :LOL:🤪

I keed of course...don't do that.

What? Not Everclear? LOL...Amateur!! :LOL:🤪

I keed of course...don't do that.
Put everclear in a broken Coleman lantern to light a campsite, put brut by "faberge" in a zippo one time cuz I ran out of lighter fluid, worked but it stunk like you wouldn't believe!!😁 oh boy, better stop while I'm behind

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back