Going AWOL for a few days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heart Hugs GIF

Got some personal stuff going on, dealing with a serious anxiety attack that has pretty much put me down for the count the last two days. Got to get my act together, see you guys in a few.
Get better brother. 🤘🏻

Thanks guys, Anxiety is a great weight loss tool, I've had to make myself eat for the past couple of days. Imagine thinking of all of the things you worry about, multiply that by 100 and then find yourself fixated on those things and unable to think about anything else no matter how hard you try.

It does a number on you, cold sweats hot flashes, super weak, no appetite, just want to sleep. I have mostly slept since sunday morning. I am feeling a little better but still shakey. I haven't had a bad anxiety attack in about 10 years so this caught me off guard.

Big thanks to all of you for your thoughts, it helps. :love:

You need something to help relax.. 😮‍💨😜
I probably do, but I have a slightly addictive personality, so I try to stay clean. What a party pooper right? :ROFLMAO:

I probably do, but I have a slightly addictive personality, so I try to stay clean. What a party pooper right? :ROFLMAO:
Just try’n to help.. Not that I’m much help anyway, more of a bad influence! 🙃

Wasn't sure how to respond. RC's allow me to disconnect from reality. Yes, the responsibilities and pressures from work and life are still there. But, for an hour or two, I can be a kid again. Helps tremendously.

Part of the problem is I haven't had a chance to play with my rc's because it's been a 100+° for the last 3 months.

Part of the problem is I haven't had a chance to play with my rc's because it's been a 100+° for the last 3 months.
Just get two blocks of dry ice. One for the car and one for under the hat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back