Going AWOL for a few days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
Got some personal stuff going on, dealing with a serious anxiety attack that has pretty much put me down for the count the last two days. Got to get my act together, see you guys in a few.

Got some personal stuff going on, dealing with a serious anxiety attack that has pretty much put me down for the count the last two days. Got to get my act together, see you guys in a few.
Get better soon!

See you on the otherside!

Get well soon bro!

Hey Buddy,
We Totally understand.

Stress and things that's out of our control can really put a downer on all of us at times..
We're here for you man.
If you feel the need to talk it out, we will definitely be here and ready to listen.

Nothing is too great that can't be overcome with a great group support.

See you back soon!

STRENGTH!!!

Take care of yourself. I know from experience that anxiety attacks can take a lot (physically and mentally) out of you. We got your back when your ready to return.
d585e948d82cbae60bb087175b9f70e1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back