Gpm or integy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
What about the Arrma HD option shafts? No One seems the suggest them or talk about them but they got to be better than the aftermarket options.

My hot racing driveshafts for my BRCC 3S are not doing too well as they keep snapping. I just ran out of spares and I’m not spending another 70$ on them. I was looking around and found GPM driveshafts and Integy driveshafts. I was wondering which ones you guys think would be better.
Links:
Integy: https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=35698&p_catid=492#.XmlOIBZq2Ec
Gpm: https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-big-...rive-shaft-8pc-set-gpm-mab108frs-p-15956.html
As Dilly said... Both use soft aluminum, so if you do use them it better be more for show than "work". I have both of their products one my Kraton 6s. It is now a street machine only, but before the full change I bent both integy shock tower mounts and a gpm rear wing mount, not in a real bash session either.
But then again, these are driveshaft's, so....

Dang I figured even soft aluminum would be better than plastic.? what about what @Warby said About the HD ones. I’ve just had really bad luck with the stock ones, even when I set my slipper they would snap from jumping even off throttle. So would the HD ones work.

Dang I figured even soft aluminum would be better than plastic.? what about what @Warby said About the HD ones. I’ve just had really bad luck with the stock ones, even when I set my slipper they would snap from jumping even off throttle. So would the HD ones work.
Give em a try, be the guinea pig... ? As these are driveshafts you may have better luck. One thing to consider though, if you loose any one piece, other than small pin, in bash session you have to get a whole new set to fix, or that point replace. I had a similar issue with some GPM shocks I got. Bent the shaft and now I'm having a hard time finding it to fix. I did order replacements with the thought of fixing later... I'll continue the hunt once I stop repairing all the other stuff... ?

Give em a try, be the guinea pig... ? As these are driveshafts you may have better luck. One thing to consider though, if you loose any one piece, other than small pin, in bash session you have to get a whole new set to fix, or that point replace. I had a similar issue with some GPM shocks I got. Bent the shaft and now I'm having a hard time finding it to fix. I did order replacements with the thought of fixing later... I'll continue the hunt once I stop repairing all the other stuff... ?
I believe the Arrma Composite CVDs come as a set, but they sell the parts individually too. Problem is the CVD sets are very expensive.

1C07D345-9ADF-4EE8-9177-99EA27BBF025.png

^^^ Absolutely my point. IF they are truly steel like my Axial Crawler version they are a decent option. The picture looks like zinc coated steel like mine. Need to verify what they are made of. That's all. Integy alloys are garbage in general. I know that.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back