Has anyone heard from Cereal_killer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
First, and foremost, I want to make sure he’s okay. It sounds like he was in the hospital for something though I’m not sure what.

Second, it seems I am one of several people who paid him for an item, haven’t received it, and have stopped receiving any communication. I sent money for an XLX2 on June 30th after this classified posting.

@chris adams
@snipergt15
@Av642

Has anyone heard anything?

Unfortunately, I have not heard from him since July 19. I made the same purchase on July 1 and he indicated he wasn’t able to send it out due to the holidays. Then all the other reasons started piling on. I chucked this as a lost and already escalated with PayPal.

First, and foremost, I want to make sure he’s okay. It sounds like he was in the hospital for something though I’m not sure what.

Second, it seems I am one of several people who paid him for an item, haven’t received it, and have stopped receiving any communication. I sent money for an XLX2 on June 30th after this classified posting.

@chris adams
@snipergt15
@Av642

Has anyone heard anything?
Heard nothing. Was told it was shipped. Also it was xlx2. Pretty sure we been duped.
Regardless if he's sick, me and others were lied too. He can eat a bag xlx2s

Heard nothing. Was told it was shipped. Also it was xlx2. Pretty sure we been duped.
Regardless if he's sick, me and others were lied too. He can eat a bag xlx2s
I doubt he would lie about these transactions after I have heard of so many that went well.
I have his IP traced to a mobile phone and Desktop user showing recent activity from a residential location. Shot is clear, just need the signal…
hey dude nicksplat GIF

He said he was getting out of the hobby
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

I doubt he would lie about these transactions after I have heard of so many that went well.

hey dude nicksplat GIF

Excuse Me What GIF by CBS
Yeh but there must be something else going on cause he's been a legit member/seller for a while

It's hard to defend it when he clearly told multiple people he sent the items and didn't. @K-BASH knows him in real life so maybe he can shed some light on it? I definitely could understand if he wants to avoid the land mines though.

Seems like his reputation is like old silverware… tarnished. #dadhumor

Ohhh boy.... that might be a poopy thing to do...

But, I've had a couple of transactions within the last few months and all was good.... Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back