Anybody heard from @Diem Turner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Doesn’t seem as though he’s been around since Aug. 9. I miss his particular brand of humor, his extremely precise technical explanations, and his general camaraderie.
I hope all is well with him.

He said he was mad at you...

Kidding of course!

I have not heard from him either, but over the last 6 months, his forum activity has been dwindling. Not that I wish this money pit hobby on anyone, but if he wants to stay in it... Then I hope he finds his way back on the forum.

Speed running seems to be a surefire way to end your own enthusiasm for the hobby.
I won't touch it until they have tires that can handle it. Not worth finding out that tires don't hold up, I already know that ;)

Doesn’t seem as though he’s been around since Aug. 9. I miss his particular brand of humor, his extremely precise technical explanations, and his general camaraderie.
I hope all is well with him.
I was gonna ask the same !
Hope he’s well
If he’s getting out of the hobby I’ll take his RC stuff
Just to hold of course.

Speed running seems to be a surefire way to end your own enthusiasm for the hobby.
I won't touch it until they have tires that can handle it. Not worth finding out that tires don't hold up, I already know that ;)

Shooting for 200+ seems almost impossible unless you have access to a 4 lane airport.
Running low cell can be fun, but lately, that has been stiff competition also, which makes it fun.

You can have a lot of fun running on 2s and 3s never going over 140 mph with a 1/7 rig.
Doing this I was able to run the same set of foams for a year.
With the 1/7 VTE2 I am at:
114 mph on 2s
135 mph on 3s
146 mph on 4s

Each of these power levels has more speed to be found, but I just have been unable to invest the time in it.

Being in Florida I know there are good roads for you to run on at these speeds.

I call shenanigans good sir. Speedrunning is all I do and it definitely adds unneeded stress to a hobby but it's the thing I most love about RC. Low cell specifically. Tons of fun to be had under 140 as @LibertyMKiii stated above.

Wondering if maybe Diem went back to college to enhance his vocabulary further...maybe learn some new words I never heard of.
I never heard of most of his current vocabulary!!!!
Just sayin
I think he googles most of those fancy words prior to posting ….

I never heard of most of his current vocabulary!!!!
Just sayin
I think he googles most of those fancy words prior to posting ….
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Wondering if maybe Diem went back to college to enhance his vocabulary further...maybe learn some new words I never heard of.
He’s probably the damn professor! 🤓

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back