Has anyone heard from Cereal_killer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the whole thing, but I get the jist. Over committed and unfulfilled promises. Sounds like old girlfriends.

Yah, that's one of the reasons if I make something, would rather leave a drawing, instructions or what every under free license.. I've done things like this and unless you can scale to 10's of thousands of units it's not worth it. Taxes, business licenses, insurance, blah blah it adds up, plus the extra time of make, packing, shipping, correcting all the stuff that goes wrong to make an extra $1K that year breaks down to about $1.5/hr.

Best of luck to all taking on new businesses it's not easy.
I run a small business in Southern California so I know exactly what your talking about

This counts..

received_602713368689881.jpeg

This thread has long over lived it's purpose.

@Cereal_killer's account has been disabled as it's clear the user isn't living up to his word of items having already being shipped or was going to ship soon. In either case that has been false.

It seems this has been going on for a while, and it's sad to see no one left appropriate feedback for said user to warn others. In any event, if you've made any dealings with this user it's best to file a PayPal dispute right away to try to recovery any of your funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back