Hate to go.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality time?? Whats that?? I been married unhappily for 5yrs. Is that when everyone else is gone and I get the house to myself? 😜😜.

I don't know.
Cause I never got to that said "time"...

The couple of times I tried, each time with a different girl, they all had basically the same response.
Which was - She would walk into the house with me, then suddenly she would stiffen up and hold my hand a bit tighter. Because those other guys would be looking her up and down like if she had just walked into a biker bar.
She would whisper in my ear that she didn't feel safe, don't want to be here, let alone spend the night...
So, that house was a real buzz kill for me.

I don't know.
Cause I never got to that said "time"...

The couple of times I tried, each time with a different girl, they all had basically the same response.
Which was - She would walk into the house with me, then suddenly she would stiffen up and hold my hand a bit tighter. Because those other guys would be looking her up and down like if she had just walked into a biker bar.
She would whisper in my ear that she didn't feel safe, don't want to be here, let alone spend the night...
So, that house was a real buzz kill for me.
Damn man. Lol. Either way no girls in my clubhouse for a bit. 😆. Was just looking around at traveling jobs. There are way more than i thought. With good per deim and diff styles of work.

Damn man. Lol. Either way no girls in my clubhouse for a bit. 😆. Was just looking around at traveling jobs. There are way more than i thought. With good per deim and diff styles of work.

See brother, things are already looking up for you.
At this rate.. I would not be surprised by the first month of the New Year, you be rocking it and your attitude about Life will be much improved.

Keep the momentum going. Stay Strong.

@Steve38 Steve, you may be a mess, but your our mess! :p:ROFLMAO:(y)
@Doom I sure do appreciate that! And your right I'm a bit 🤔 "different". 😆. But after you realize im not as much of an idiot as I seem. And my character is what it is 24/7. I cry when I need to 😲(who wrote that!!) And open doors for old folks and women. I'll give u what little have. But I'll also trip 💩 sometimes and usually never unprompted. And kick a fools ass if needed. Only in the most gentleman way. 😉

@Doom I sure do appreciate that! And your right I'm a bit 🤔 "different". 😆. But after you realize im not as much of an idiot as I seem. And my character is what it is 24/7. I cry when I need to 😲(who wrote that!!) And open doors for old folks and women. I'll give u what little have. But I'll also trip 💩 sometimes and usually never unprompted. And kick a fools ass if needed. Only in the most gentleman way. 😉
I am the same, but a bit more restrained now that I am on Anxiety/Anti-depressants. I still have a low threshold for stupidity, but am able to contain it a bit better.

I am the same, but a bit more restrained now that I am on Anxiety/Anti-depressants. I still have a low threshold for stupidity, but am able to contain it a bit better.
Oh man im actually trying to get in to the doc. Not even just for meds. I have to be careful still. 15yrs clean can turn into 15days in rehab real quick. Lol but now a days I don't think itd be an issue. Just need a bit of help dealing with the dumb. Lol

dance party GIF

You not going anywhere mofo! Now send me some new videos first chance you get! (thats all I was worried about);):ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the new job!

Not even a bad schedule. M-f 7pm-3am. Lots of open spots above where im starting. So gonna be looking those over asap. But its a decent start. I'm stoked!!!
Decent company I know will be in business for a long long while.

DRINK COCA COLAS FOLKS!! 😉🤣
Congratulations and merry Christmas buddy!!

Lad, we all have stories. Two kids w/ one income, ...then laid off, a Subie with duct tape on its roof ( In FLORIDA) and a short lead of Romex to jump start a solenoid on said Subie...and that isn't the worst!
You'll come through this, with better resolve, more patience, and children who love you no matter what.
Years ago I formed close relationships with forum members on a motorcycle page, some of my closest buds ever. We still get together often even though we moved on from that forum. Too many charlatans on pages these days, but from what I can tell, you're the genuine deal. Peace and love to ya man.

Lad, we all have stories. Two kids w/ one income, ...then laid off, a Subie with duct tape on its roof ( In FLORIDA) and a short lead of Romex to jump start a solenoid on said Subie...and that isn't the worst!
You'll come through this, with better resolve, more patience, and children who love you no matter what.
Years ago I formed close relationships with forum members on a motorcycle page, some of my closest buds ever. We still get together often even though we moved on from that forum. Too many charlatans on pages these days, but from what I can tell, you're the genuine deal. Peace and love to ya man.
I totally appreciate you sir. Thank you
Congratulations and merry Christmas buddy!!
Merry Christmas bud. Appreciate you

Hey I just wanted to make 1 last post.

To say THANK YOU toa few individuals: @Velodromed , @Mazduh3 , @Cheez , @WoodiE @Gage56
Your thoughts and help wasnt unnoticed and greatly appreciated! Real Men!

Im a bit upset so I know I left out a few.
Im now homeless and jobless. And family less. Anyway,

Thank you forum. It was all ive had!

THANK YOU - HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Wake up dude,now is time to get a job,lot of jobs at better pay cause there are so many that won't work. Unless you've had health trouble, that's another thing.sorry bout that.

HUGE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MOTHA F'ER HAS A MUTHA F'N J.O.B.!!$!$$$$$$$$$

Not even a bad schedule. M-f 7pm-3am. Lots of open spots above where im starting. So gonna be looking those over asap. But its a decent start. I'm stoked!!!
Decent company I know will be in business for a long long while.

DRINK COCA COLAS FOLKS!! 😉🤣
This just made my F’n day!! 😎🤙
Congrats buddy, I love Coke!

Two things if I may. I don't know you Steve38 but if I can impart this.. a lot of us have been down that road. And I for one have several trips. I found that keeping it simple and focusing on one challenge at a time and cover that base inched me along until I realized I had covered a mile. That gives you a boost to cover the next mile. And always check in with yourself to see that you're still staying true to yourself and keeping it simple. And second is the forum is so amazing at supporting its own. I've seen other forums ( not necessarily RC ) where there is a constant war zone bickering and fighting and just total chaos that makes you feel like why would you want to be a part of it? Kudos to all of you. This place is awesome..

@Steve38

Now wasn't THAT Fast!
And BEFORE the start of the New Year too... You da Man, brother.

That was just another bump in the Road of Life.. We all go through 'em.
So now you can just chalk that one up under your belt and move forward.

Great things are in store for you buddy!
Keep positive and stay true to yourself.
Congratulations! 👍🍺

Merry Christmas!!

This just made my F’n day!! 😎🤙
Congrats buddy, I love Coke!
Thank you sir. I sure do appreciate you.
Two things if I may. I don't know you Steve38 but if I can impart this.. a lot of us have been down that road. And I for one have several trips. I found that keeping it simple and focusing on one challenge at a time and cover that base inched me along until I realized I had covered a mile. That gives you a boost to cover the next mile. And always check in with yourself to see that you're still staying true to yourself and keeping it simple. And second is the forum is so amazing at supporting its own. I've seen other forums ( not necessarily RC ) where there is a constant war zone bickering and fighting and just total chaos that makes you feel like why would you want to be a part of it? Kudos to all of you. This place is awesome..
Yes sir. Thank you for the kind words. Im usually pretty good at just being the light happy go lucky guy. How idk? Nvr been very lucky well off or light for that matter 😜. But that's not what makes happiness. 👍
Wake up dude,now is time to get a job,lot of jobs at better pay cause there are so many that won't work. Unless you've had health trouble, that's another thing.sorry bout that.
Wake up?? I never sleep 😆
@Steve38

Now wasn't THAT Fast!
And BEFORE the start of the New Year too... You da Man, brother.

That was just another bump in the Road of Life.. We all go through 'em.
So now you can just chalk that one up under your belt and move forward.

Great things are in store for you buddy!
Keep positive and stay true to yourself.
Congratulations! 👍🍺

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas! Its all now getting used to the "just me life". The fam was what made it easier to stay on the top side of the switch. Meaning its been a ling time since no one was counting on me. Which is freeing but as that comes on a bit of anxiety creeps up.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back