Help with my rustler please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I have a rustler 2wd that is running a sidewinder 3 system with a motor that is 5700kv. For some reason the steering won’t work while I’m driving. Does anyone have any ideas? I’m very confused cuz it just did it suddenly. By the way the receiver and transmitter are the traxxas tqi. I tried other servos and they don’t work either. They make noise meaning they are trying, but don’t move much at all.

Last edited:
Remove the servo link and see if it's bound up, check the servo functions properly while you have it off, report back..
But how could all my servos be bound up? I tried several servos.
Remove the servo link and see if it's bound up, check the servo functions properly while you have it off, report back..
I tried. It still is acting super funny

I think he's suggesting you test the servos without them being hooked up to your servo horn and steering arms unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I think he's suggesting you test the servos without them being hooked up to your servo horn and steering arms unless I'm misunderstanding something.
That would make sense. I did that though. For some reason it seems to be acting fine now like nothing happened. I am still mind boggled. I went on traxxas link and checked everything and I changed nothing so I’m not sure why this happened. I’ll post if it happens again. Thanks for all your help all you guys!

If you own a second truck plug your ESC and servo into its receiver and see what happens. I don't normally blame the receiver but the process of elimination seems to be pointing that way.

Glad it's working now..you been drinking at all cuz I wouldn't drive my rc without steering. It's not safe.

Rock stuck in the steering probably??
Mine did that all the time.. my slash is 10x worse about it. Always jamming up.

If it does it again just try to manually turn the wheels and see if they move. Cgeck for debri

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back