Here is a true test of Arrma Forum allegiance…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's unbelievably Fast actually!
More like a surgical speed run -for having cut through a femur and tibia then fusing a large titanium hinge joint** into them.
And, he's up and walking about the next day.. that's just incredible.

So, I'm guessing Dan will be setting off metal detectors at court houses and airports each time he goes thru the security gate..
🚨👮‍♀️

**Would have been extremely cool if that titanium joint was manufactured by Scorched. 🤣
It really is pretty mind blowing. And yeah, I was joking around before the surgery. I want a titanium and carbon joint, made by Scorched, with a ProModeler DS2685BLHS servo to take some of the load off my quads.
BTW, I already have a fake knee, my left was a total replacement in 2016. So yeah, I get to go through the “special” line at the airport.

It really is pretty mind blowing. And yeah, I was joking around before the surgery. I want a titanium and carbon joint, made by Scorched, with a ProModeler DS2685BLHS servo to take some of the load off my quads.

BTW, I already have a fake knee, my left was a total replacement in 2016. So yeah, I get to go through the “special” line at the airport.

Dan,
With that much exotic metal in your body already..
Can we call you Mr.Roboto?

I think @Dan B. Is building him self up like a limitless full of titanium, soon we will see him making a speed run pass on you tube breaking worlds record 😁👍

Something like this..

transformer GIF

Ok, off to surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30. Total knee replacement. My left one was replaced about 10 years ago and had enjoyed around 6 surgeries after multiple injuries including traction for 2 months back in the day (1980’s) after an accident. It was all kinds of f’cked, so the replacement was pretty much expected. This one, my right knee, is because of bone spurs that resemble stalagmites on the CT scan. Well, ok then! Dude, I’m in my 50’s! Whatever, I can barely walk, so I’m looking forward to a new one. 👍. Let’s see how long I stay away from this place. 😊
Love you guys. See you in a few.
Wow, Sorry I missed this one. Sounds like you got the iron man package.

I just went to my first real PT appointment today. I went for a PT eval. a couple days ago. Dang I’m sore! 😂
My range of motion increased another 2° in two days though. It’ll take awhile, but it’s going to be awesome. 👍
It’s hard to believe I had a total knee replacement a week ago and I’m walking with no aids whatsoever. I went from a walker (first and second day) to crutches, then to a cane, and quit using that a couple days ago. Medical tech has come along way, man!
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. Greatly appreciated and warms my frozen, sarcastic heart. 😊

I just went to my first real PT appointment today. I went for a PT eval. a couple days ago. Dang I’m sore! 😂
My range of motion increased another 2° in two days though. It’ll take awhile, but it’s going to be awesome. 👍
It’s hard to believe I had a total knee replacement a week ago and I’m walking with no aids whatsoever. I went from a walker (first and second day) to crutches, then to a cane, and quit using that a couple days ago. Medical tech has come along way, man!
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. Greatly appreciated and warms my frozen, sarcastic heart. 😊
Yup, no rest for the weary. With almost everything they want you out of bed and moving. Glad to hear it's going well.

Hit the PT hard, don't whimp out. It's worth it!

That's awesome. Not the sore part. We all know that sucks. Lol. Keep it up. You'll be running around like a 20 year old before you know it.

Back