Infraction Hey guys, I’m thinking of getting a new rc and I am deciding between three. All opinions welcome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_hero6

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m thinking of getting a new rc and I am deciding between three. All opinions welcome! I’m a deciding between the 6s infraction, new 6s Kraton EXB, or the Losi RZR Rey. Also, I need some ideas for electronic birthday gifts. Can be anything; Console, Drone, etc. Thanks!

I don’t really like jumps, and i don’t have too much road space
Then the Infraction 6s is a bad choice. You can do alot with a Kraton 6s but a Typhon might be the best option if you don't care much about jumps.
Very nimble and fast. It is a fun rig!

Then the Infraction 6s is a bad choice. You can do alot with a Kraton 6s but a Typhon might be the best option if you don't care much about jumps.

Ok, I am deciding between the TLR typhoon or the rzr Rey. I just can’t get off the way it looks. Plus, I have 2 3s battery’s so I can run it for long

Typhon 6s! More manageable size and weight. Needs a little less space to stretch it's legs than the Kraton. Cheaper, smaller wheels/tires that are MUCH easier on the drivetrain. Highly recommend an aluminum center diff cup for any of these rigs. Can do off-road and on with some street tires. Best pick for your needs looks like.

Just do it. I love buggies and this one is one of the best. It runs like a bat out of hell, you can also turn it into a speed runner. Back to a buggy. Race it. And trust me. You can send it too.

70709367798__FD7DA5B2-F659-4947-A4D7-7B9FFE024A5E.jpeg

69482530994__710F4E64-D015-4A86-BA60-3432F6694180.jpeg

69482536709__F2A23C54-8FBD-47FF-83E9-3796A999AFA3.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

BudUMfan is right. They're so versatile. I could kick myself for not getting one instead of a Kraton in 2020. Look at ehat you can do with them. This here is a Typhon I made into a Senton 6s. They're the best model ARRMA has imho.

20240401_134016.jpg

20240401_134143.jpg

Just do it. I love buggies and this one is one of the best. It runs like a bat out of hell, you can also turn it into a speed runner. Back to a buggy. Race it. And trust me. You can send it too.

View attachment 358908

View attachment 358909

View attachment 358911

View attachment 358912
TLR is lookin' sweeeet with the ARRMA skids.

Don't mind me, I'm a diabetic who's had too much sugar and coffee today 😅.

Last edited:
Typhon is the way to go. Not 3s, the 6s. It's the most versatile of the Arrmas.

Hey guys, I’m thinking of getting a new rc and I am deciding between three. All opinions welcome! I’m a deciding between the 6s infraction, new 6s Kraton EXB, or the Losi RZR Rey.

Could also consider the new Big Rock 6S

Or an old Mojave 6S.. / Fireteam

IF you like to go All over the place, Both rough off-road and street.

Just my 2 cents.

Also, I need some ideas for electronic birthday gifts. Can be anything; Console, Drone, etc. Thanks!

Who's it for?
Boy or girl ,what age?
Any particular interests...??

I do love my Big Rock. I also have a Talion I’m thinking about making a road car. But overall? 6s Typhon. RC boats are also a blast. @King blitz got me hooked and they are fun. Something to consider in the future!

IMG_3816.png

Back