Horizon Hobby Black Friday specials?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i snagged a BND Super Baja Rey, there Ebay store also had it for $499 and Ebay 10% ebay bucks special so between that and my cash back on credit card I got it for about $415 + tax :)

Holy crap
i snagged a BND Super Baja Rey, there Ebay store also had it for $499 and Ebay 10% ebay bucks special so between that and my cash back on credit card I got it for about $415 + tax :)
Holy crap. You scored it. Great. (y) (y)

Dbxl-e $799 Canadian at my lhs. I’m thinking to buy it for spares! Dammit that’s a great price for a rtr 5 th scale.
Bought it. I couldn’t resist. 95%of the parts are the same to my 2.0. I’ll part some of it out sell the radio and receiver. I had a bunch of parts in my shopping cart this was only a little more $$. And I got a whole buggy!
Yes a very good price. That Losi Drivtrain is superb from what I've been seeing.:)
That Losi may be the deal!!!
It is proven. And very durable. Smooth and quiet.

I picked up a Losi 22s ST on sale for $149.00.
It's not on sale, but I also got a Losi mini T 2.0 for $139. The mini T is now in stock both should be here Friday.
The 22s is to get my daughter in on the sport.
Jim

??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-172820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-172820_Chrome.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 66
https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts.com is having a 15% off sale on hobbywing stuffs. You have to add it to the cart, but the max6 in the cart shows as $136 and the max5 as $170.

Not a huge deal, but if you were on the fence...

Huh... just checked amazon and they have the max6 @ $126 with the max5 @ $158!
https://www.amazon.com/Hobbywing-Ezrun-MAX6-ESC-3-8S/dp/B01I4DAB4O
https://www.amazon.com/Hobbywing-30104000-EzRun-Max5-V3-Toy/dp/B016Y154GI

Kind of bums me out as I know my wife got me a max6 at the $160 price a few weeks ago. :(

I'm watching the super rock rey, if they drop it significantly I'm buying it. I seriously doubt they will do anything for the new Kraton 8s, I'm buying that no matter what.
A premium vig wont even get you an 8S Kraton. There aren't any, till after the Holidays. If you pre-ordered one the second HH released it online you may see it just after the holidays if you are lucky. I think HH and Arrma timed it wrong. The K8S cant compete for the holidays with the other available brands. I am sure its on many Santa wish lists. I don't even think Santa could keep up with that one.:LOL: That's ok with me. Because I am the last to get presents. Mine come in Feb. for my birthday. Everyone else comes first. Just a way of life around here as most go through this.

Last edited:
A premium vig wont even get you an 8S Kraton. There aren't any, till after the Holidays. If you pre-ordered one the second HH released it online you may see it just after the holidays if you are lucky. I think HH and Arrma timed it wrong. The K8S cant compete for the holidays with the other available brands. I am sure its on many Santa wish lists. I don't even think Santa could keep up with that one.:LOL: That's ok with me. Because I am the last to get presents. Mine come in Feb. for my birthday. Everyone else comes first. Just a way of life around here as most go through this.
I'm in no rush, and don't expect any discount. Its their new flagship, and in my opinion WAY underpriced. I passed on my LHS because it was already run.

Attachments

• 20191123_163441.jpg
    20191123_163441.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20191123_163443.jpg
    20191123_163443.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 50
I'm in no rush, and don't expect any discount. Its their new flagship, and in my opinion WAY underpriced. I passed on my LHS because it was already run.
It’ll be interesting to see what the aftermarket does with that bracing, it needs something way better than that!

14 vehicles just dropped from the pre-black friday sale. Was 47 products, now 33

Rumor.. Senton is not a going forward model.
:cry:
Short Course has a pop culture following. What's your point? There is a loyalty to the style nonetheless. IMO. The Senton is pretty strong too.
You hurt my feelings.:cry: Rumor is hearsay. Do you really know for sure?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back