Horizon Hobby Black Friday specials?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost pulled the trigger on the BND Super Baja Rey at $499 , great deal ,and if I knew the K8S wasn't available for awhile , I'd get it, but again resisted as I just got the Mojave . LOL ( great tuck BTW !! )
That's a smoking deal. Been wanting a Super Rock Rey... it was 15% off
Screenshot_20191124-104315_Chrome.jpg
this June. Can't believe its not discounted for black Friday. My LHS said its not available on their dealer website.. who knows. Though for sure it would be discounted.

my Black Friday purchase. $799 Canadian

MView attachment 55607View attachment 55608
Congratulations, that was an amazing deal. How could anyone not want a DBXL-E, it's a beast! I learned my lesson this year. Buy it while you can. I held out for something better that never came and they sold out of the DBXL-E.
I don't know why the online hobby shops even advertise for Black Friday. They had the same things listed in the Pre-Black Friday sale all week long.
Pretty lame!

Congratulations, that was an amazing deal. How could anyone not want a DBXL-E, it's a beast! I learned my lesson this year. Buy it while you can. I held out for something better that never came and they sold out of the DBXL-E.
I don't know why the online hobby shops even advertise for Black Friday. They had the same things listed in the Pre-Black Friday sale all week long.
Pretty lame!
It’s was a struggle holding off on that dbxl-e yesterday. I just put money on the k8s so my wife would have broke my arms. Maybe there will be still cyber Monday...

It’s was a struggle holding off on that dbxl-e yesterday. I just put money on the k8s so my wife would have broke my arms. Maybe there will be still cyber Monday...
I slipped in a Losi rock rey bnd for HH in my cart, $249 is a ridiculous price. I've wanted a rock rey for awhile. Unexpectedly LHS called later in the day my K8s will be here Monday ?, thought it would take a bit longer. haven't told the wife yet. NTM I'm a gasser guy the only lipos I have are for receivers and transmitters ???. Maybe ?? for awhile once she finds out...???☠?.

Attachments

• Spektrum DX5C Smart 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter with SR6100AT, SPM5120.png
    Spektrum DX5C Smart 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter with SR6100AT, SPM5120.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 36
Went to my LHS last night , they had 2 DBXL-E's , same price as HH , $599 . They said the K8S is not that far out from coming in . Sitting there on the counter was a brand new set of Backflips ( not in package , so off of a Noto I guess ) asked if for sale , yes , $50 . I took them !!!! And they had a part out kit Talion with 1 tire left on it , so I bought that for $10 .

I really had to resist this one , but they had a brand new Losi Tenacity DB Pro demo ( basically brand new , only driven on their indoor carpet track once ) , with a 2s battery for $329 !!!!

Oh damn. How good are they? What do you recommend? Also I’m going to upgrade the servo too. Savox 1210 a good one?
That’s a good question. I could not tell you. I’m was pricing some 8s systems for the future to go in the k8$. I can tell you the 4985 system is great for bashing in the 1/8 Kraton. Seems like most speed guys will use the castle systems though. I don’t know what’s going on with them, seem to have been out of everything for months. Maybe wait for the spectrum 8s systems. They will be easy to find once guys start building monster Kratons with 56mm cans...

That’s a good question. I could not tell you. I’m was pricing some 8s systems for the future to go in the k8$. I can tell you the 4985 system is great for bashing in the 1/8 Kraton. Seems like most speed guys will use the castle systems though. I don’t know what’s going on with them, seem to have been out of everything for months. Maybe wait for the spectrum 8s systems. They will be easy to find once guys start building monster Kratons with 56mm cans...

I was looking at the price aspect of it. I don’t want to blow silly money. I just want something a lil more powerful without breaking the bank, but better than the stock electronics

I was looking at the price aspect of it. I don’t want to blow silly money. I just want something a lil more powerful without breaking the bank, but better than the stock electronics
I think the kit breakers and guys upgrading the Arrma 8s will have the spectrum system at substantial savings. It might pay off to wait a while. With that system (assuming it fits and all...) would be sweet in the limitless or Infraction, 6s or 8s anytime you want...

I think the kit breakers and guys upgrading the Arrma 8s will have the spectrum system at substantial savings. It might pay off to wait a while. With that system (assuming it fits and all...) would be sweet in the limitless or Infraction, 6s or 8s anytime you want...
?.......bam upgraded his

Any discount codes? I have a bunch of stuff in my cart waiting for a sale.

Horizon Hobby had some great offers on RC Cars for Black Friday . In the US.
I checked the UK site andSurprise Surprise Bugger all. , US site Had Losi DBxl-e for $599. , Losi SUper Rey $499. , Losi DB tenacity $249. Nothing like that in Uk a couple of pounds off a servo wow?. Here was my reply .
2151A239-9C14-420F-914A-03BF73DCA9BA.jpeg
2151A239-9C14-420F-914A-03BF73DCA9BA.jpeg

I slipped in a Losi rock rey bnd for HH in my cart, $249 is a ridiculous price. I've wanted a rock rey for awhile. Unexpectedly LHS called later in the day my K8s will be here Monday ?, thought it would take a bit longer. haven't told the wife yet. NTM I'm a gasser guy the only lipos I have are for receivers and transmitters ???. Maybe ?? for awhile once she finds out...???☠?.
So Chris , you are getting a K8S ? And were told it will be in on Monday ? What part of the States are you ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back