Infraction How do you adjust the Arrma Infraction steering endpoints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
As the title says...

How do you adjust the steering endpoints..??

Can't find it in the manual anywhere, or maybe it doesn't have that adjustment..?

Page 3 of the manual.

@Sledgehog ... sorry what manual is that..?? the only manual I have is my Infraction one..?

Thanks for the picture..???????
I haven't even read the Infraction manual. My Super Rock Rey came with a DX2E. I'll take a look and see if it states how to set the end points.

Yeah, the Infraction manual is pants..??? doesn't tell you anything about endpoints..?

I'm only asking as my Infraction seems to be over steering..

Yeah, the Infraction manual is pants..??? doesn't tell you anything about endpoints..?

I'm only asking as my Infraction seems to be over steering..

Is there a dual rate knob you can adjust? And the oversteer might be a center diff fluid issue. Where do you have AVC set? If you want to fly me over I can give you some expert instruction ?

I think the Spektrum doesn't require the end point adjustment. It didn't on the 2019 Kraton, Typhon or Noto. I did after switching to the Tactic
Any decent radio worth its salt should have L+R endpoint settings. Any rig requires a steering travel limit. Or you will destroy the servo sooner than later. With or without a servo saver.

Is there a reason after doing this the endpoints won't save? I've tried a few times to reset my endpoints for steering and it won't stay/save.
My Infraction ran perfect the night before, went to go finish off some batteries the next evening and all of sudden my steering barely moves!??!

Make sure you didnt accidentally turn down your dual rate knob for starters I guess. Asides from that no idea. That radio is total garbo.
Changed the batteries in the transmitter, turned on, plugged in the two 3s batteries, turned on the car and no full correct steering...

I'll keep plugging at it, thanks for the reply

I did have the same problem with my V3 Typhon with Tactic radio.. Didnt seem to save my settings.. Takes some time.. Follow your radio instruction manual.. Do exactly as it states.. And youll get there.. Eventually

Ok !! So does the Infraction have a steering dual rate ?? I know I can set end points and avc but I want to tun down the steering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back