Senton How do you rate your senton personally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 3S BLX version & it came with the adjustable links.
I think you’re all set then. Did you have another question that I’m not getting? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

No, I think I’m good for now. Sorry if I’m a bother & thanks for all the advice
Not a bother at all. That’s why we are all here. I just wanted to make sure you got the info you were looking for ??

For me the wheel base and width allows for 1/8 GT bodies. The reduced width allows for better aerodynamics.
You will probably hate my senton’s body. I’ll post pictures tomorrow. It’s the most unintelligent way to keep it from flipping on its back.

Can't wait to see it now?

I'm imagining a house brick sellotaped to the top.
Lol... I did run a huge 70x70 heat sink on the top of the body as weight but I quickly realized I didn’t need it and ripped it off. I’m driving home now, I should be there around 5pm est. I’ll take picture then.

Flight got delayed, finally home. As promised:
image.jpg
image.jpg

It’s bad... I know

Flight got delayed, finally home. As promised:
View attachment 53110View attachment 53111

It’s bad... I know
A Traxxas Arrma collab? It's definitely one of a kind!!?
I forgot to mention that I did upgrade my transmitter to a DumboRC X6 w/ the gyro. I haven’t had the opportunity to run it yet, due to the recent birth of my son & future RC hobbyist ?? Yeah, I’m like a kid in a candy store when it comes to my toys. lol
Did you get to put in the DumboRc yet? I've been tempted several times but haven't pulled the trigger, excuse the pun. I've got a bid on eBay on a flysky gt5, but really don't think I need it ?
A Traxxas Arrma collab? It's definitely one of a kind!!?

Did you get to put in the DumboRc yet? I've been tempted several times but haven't pulled the trigger, excuse the pun. I've got a bid on eBay on a flysky gt5, but really don't think I need it ?
And finally, me in the park today, marveling at how the Senton didn't flip...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back