Kraton How this is even possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Just wondering if their is some sort of setting/upgrade to avoid this!

Attachments

• 92B596BB-718E-45A5-BD68-DF07A48A97CC.jpeg
    92B596BB-718E-45A5-BD68-DF07A48A97CC.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 130
Seriously warranties it?!
Waiting on the m2c Upgrade pack, but been on hold at customs for the past 12 days !
Yeah. I'm not ARRMA or anything so I can't say for sure, but I have seen this problem happen, and people get replacement motors under warranty. You just need to contact them.

I am still amazed at the warranty services Arrma provides. Sometimes it can be a pain, but I've had things replaced they had no business replacing under warranty, and I even explained the whole honest situations and how it's likely all my fault.

As far as customs and shipping overseas from the US... Don't get me started! There's a bunch of my customers still waiting for their packages from last month. Covid has really done a number on shipments.

Yeah. I'm not ARRMA or anything so I can't say for sure, but I have seen this problem happen, and people get replacement motors under warranty. You just need to contact them.

I am still amazed at the warranty services Arrma provides. Sometimes it can be a pain, but I've had things replaced they had no business replacing under warranty, and I even explained the whole honest situations and how it's likely all my fault.

As far as customs and shipping overseas from the US... Don't get me started! There's a bunch of my customers still waiting for their packages from last month. Covid has really done a number on shipments.
Thanks you for the info, I will contact arrma and be patient for customs (nothing else I can do anyway)!

Seems to be US customs with the issues. I’m in Canada and I just got a Banggood order in 8 days flat from China. That was $6 shipping by regular Canada Post - nothing expedited.

PPS-RC I need to find a link to your site. ?

Might want to see if your motor mount is bent. Only think I could think that would do that is a bent chassis, bent motor mount or a rock got between the pinion/spur.

I snapped a motor shaft off once, but it was a small 1/8" shaft. It was cold out (30F) and I hit a post at a decent speed. Guessing the chassis flexed and the motor shaft didn't. Was a stampede 4x4 and castle 3800kv motor.

Might want to see if your motor mount is bent. Only think I could think that would do that is a bent chassis, bent motor mount or a rock got between the pinion/spur.

I snapped a motor shaft off once, but it was a small 1/8" shaft. It was cold out (30F) and I hit a post at a decent speed. Guessing the chassis flexed and the motor shaft didn't. Was a stampede 4x4 and castle 3800kv motor.
The chassis is bent alright!

Cheap china metal, mass production, poor QC. That or you had a Monday motor. You should see their planes and ships.
The motor is Chinese alright lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back