Vorteks How to replace front shock shaft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton Mega
  3. Vorteks
How do you replace an Arrma 3S shock shaft? Any good videos?
This thing broke on its first run, Arrma needs to up their game on basic shocks

93A4CEF8-D431-4264-8FA1-B87F1BDFA3AD.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 328229
You need the red tool in the bag from the box put slotted side under side the shock you can upgrade the shocks to 6s.
I saw your other post seeing that this is your brothers car he can chose what he wants to do.

View attachment 328229

That's Arrma's Achilles heel... Lame/Weak proprietary 3S shocks...

Who ever designed (and approved) these stupid design should be
game of thrones joffrey GIF

hbo slap GIF by Game of Thrones

game of thrones hbo GIF by Foxtel

I have had them leak, split/crack, pop off from just basic usage... (from Different 3S shocks..)

Kevin Talbot normally throws the part at the car in the video and it's right in place. Raz Shifrin can also do it. 🤷‍♂️

Not quite there yet myself. Been throwing a lot lately. Getting frustrating.

Kevin Talbot normally throws the part at the car in the video and it's right in place. Raz Shifrin can also do it. 🤷‍♂️

Not quite there yet myself. Been throwing a lot lately. Getting frustrating.

Boom!

You just need more Spractice..

You need the red tool in the bag from the box put slotted side under side the shock you can upgrade the shocks to 6s.
I saw your other post seeing that this is your brothers car he can chose what he wants to do.
Oh he doesn’t want to fix it himself, it’s usually me repairing. I have a bit of experience with a Senton, but not in shocks…
I’ll look for that… red tool

The problem is the connection between the shock shaft and the spring cup, it keeps pulling off (not breaking off). Now granted, it was put 8 feet in the air but my little Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL will take the same leap and be just fine. They even land in grass. Only the Arrmas have this problem; Arrma tough…

The problem is the connection between the shock shaft and the spring cup, it keeps pulling off (not breaking off). Now granted, it was put 8 feet in the air but my little Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL will take the same leap and be just fine. They even land in grass. Only the Arrmas have this problem; Arrma tough…
If I’m read this right you’re using the same one. Unfortunately you have to replace it or find some very strong glue

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back