How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speedrun weather. Or bash 🤣

Screenshot_20220528-144427_Fox 2 Weather.jpg

Gone to be a long, active hurricane season fellas. Got hit pretty hard last year and year before that. Cat 4s and 5s seem the norm in peak season.

Gonna be a beautiful week for working on my track and hopefully get some bashing in! Temps are perfect...:D(y)....slight chance of rain a few days ✌️
Screenshot_20220605-111256_WeatherBug.jpg

Strawberry Supermoon today 7:51 am EDT, actually a Supermoon but since it appears in June it's called Full Strawberry Moon that was nicknamed by Native Americans because of the peak of berry picking season.

Was out for a evening walk and looked up seen the moon and reminded me of ET over the trees. The Strawberry Moon isn't necessarily red. The pic is hazy because of Saharan dust in the atmosphere with few stars out.

Good thing about Saharan dust it keeps tropical activity down in the Atlantic and Gulf. My walk was about 75 minutes and could feel the dust in my throat and lungs when I got home. Big plume in the Caribbean that should be here tomorrow. Have Asthma and no more workouts outside in the dust.

Hope y'all enjoyed the history lesson. 🍓
IMG_20220613_203653749.jpg

Strawberry Supermoon today 7:51 am EDT, actually a Supermoon but since it appears in June it's called Full Strawberry Moon that was nicknamed by Native Americans because of the peak of berry picking season.

Was out for a evening walk and looked up seen the moon and reminded me of ET over the trees. The Strawberry Moon isn't necessarily red. The pic is hazy because of Saharan dust in the atmosphere with few stars out.

Good thing about Saharan dust it keeps tropical activity down in the Atlantic and Gulf. My walk was about 75 minutes and could feel the dust in my throat and lungs when I got home. Big plume in the Caribbean that should be here tomorrow. Have Asthma and no more workouts outside in the dust.

Hope y'all enjoyed the history lesson. 🍓View attachment 223536
Very nice! I could feel the Saharan dust yesterday when we went to the park. That’s something I’ve gotten used to living in San Antonio these last 10 years but it’s still a bit rough on my lungs. I deal with environmental asthma, it has to be triggered by something. Cedar and oak pollen are the big ones and Saharan dust is next. Thanks for mentioning about the next big plume coming.

In MD we had crazy lightning and thunder last night. Rainy and muggy today. Taking my 2 kids and my niece and nephew to go see the new Jurassic movie today! Should be fun! I'm the only adult with 13, 12, 10 & 9 year olds so wish me luck! 😳🤪😁

In MD we had crazy lightning and thunder last night. Rainy and muggy today. Taking my 2 kids and my niece and nephew to go see the new Jurassic movie today! Should be fun! I'm the only adult with 13, 12, 10 & 9 year olds so wish me luck! 😳🤪😁
So are my wife and I! We’re hitting the 6 o’clock showing of Jurassic Park this afternoon 🦖 I remember standing in line for hours to see the first one in San Jose California back in ‘93. This is one of the few movie sets that I really like. Man are you going to have your hands full! Sounds like a blast!

I hang (install) gutters for a living so I'll be on the roof for 3/4 of the day 😬😭👎kinda been wanting to bring my temp gun w/ me one day just to see how hot an asphalt shingle will get. Guessing 150-160s?
Oh ya I bet its in that range or more.
It will absolutely burn your hands. I suspect that is why some southern areas use white or a light grey aggregate on the shingles.

So are my wife and I! We’re hitting the 6 o’clock showing of Jurassic Park this afternoon 🦖 I remember standing in line for hours to see the first one in San Jose California back in ‘93. This is one of the few movie sets that I really like. Man are you going to have your hands full! Sounds like a blast!
Just got home....it was great ....especially when......lol....I won't ruin it for ya! It's long...over 2 hrs. Kids were great and we had a blast! Man I love the recliners they have now a days. So much better than those hard backed ones. Enjoy the movie! GO BLUE! Next one for me is Top Gun! (y)

Hope y'all enjoyed the history lesson. 🍓View attachment 223536
That's no moon.....that's a space station!
han solo idgaf GIF

I feel sorry for all of you downstream from me. The Yellowstone is around 48k-51k cfs right now. Historical record is (was) 30k. We've lost at least a dozen bridges in the last 36 hours. We have 3+ towns cut off by flooding and washed out roads (Cooke City, Silvergate, Nye, Gardiner) to name a few). Most of those folks affected don't have drinkable water right now because of the floods. I doubt the national news will cover it, but if you search for it you'll find some scary stuff happening in the greater Yellowstone area right now. They evacuated the park yesterday, and organized some relief flights with local helicopter companies. We're in for some long days...

Back