Kraton I’ve crossed over and can’t stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piccopower

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Ok so I have not only made my Typhon 6s a street ride but have also done it with my Kraton 6s..I’ve put the 20 tooth pinion on both and am looking for more speed... so guys what else can I do to the Kraton to make it a faster street car....mind you I can change them both back to stock form on a dime but am loving the wide stance of the Kraton with dboots and thought that would be my speed demon.
any suggestions appropriated.

The wheels are probably smaller diameter then the Kraton wheels so you could get a after market motor mount and run a bigger pinion if your temps are good?? Just a thought if you don’t plan on upgrading your motor. Either gotta do your power plant or gearing. Your 20t might not be very big depending on the roll out length of the dboots vs the Kraton stock tires. Just a thought

Ok so I have not only made my Typhon 6s a street ride but have also done it with my Kraton 6s..I’ve put the 20 tooth pinion on both and am looking for more speed... so guys what else can I do to the Kraton to make it a faster street car....mind you I can change them both back to stock form on a dime but am loving the wide stance of the Kraton with dboots and thought that would be my speed demon.
any suggestions appropriated.

Here is a video of the Factory electronics Kraton doing 96 mph on a single 6s pack.

The setup is 37T pinion and 34t spur on a spool. My recommendation would be to get a Limitless spool.
This gearing is beyond what you would do on a Typhon due to the different differential ratio on the Kraton.

I also had Nero BLX springs on it which are significantly stiffer. The car's handling got squirrely without the rear wing, so I'd recommend keeping some sort of rear wing on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back