I can't believe he did this!! Almost made me cry....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
So, @Doom! sent me a message the other day stating he had sent me something in the mail. I love surprises and was excited to get it. Figured it was some new stickers of his "brand" that I would proudly display. Today I get a long tube in the mail from him. I was like, "Man, that's alot of stickers". 😂

Opened it and to my surprise he got me a 5'x3' professional banner with my dirt track's name (Ridin' Dirty Raceway), and a photo of my Tekno on the track! I was blown away and had a huge smile!!! 😁😁😁 It def made my day!! Looks freakin' awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!
20231013_154301.jpg

20231013_222143.jpg
20231013_222156.jpg

Just shows how awesome he is, that there's still kind people in this world that think of others, and how the RC community just ROCKS!! 👍🤘😁

I'll have to move around my signs/banners on my track shed so this one is front and center. I'll share a pic once it's up.

Thanks again Doom!. Not sure what I did to deserve this, but I sincerely appreciate it. You da man!! 👊🤝🫶😁✌️

@Smilinbri Since I can't take you up on your invite to come and play on your track, I thought I could at least be there in spirit. (y)
You ever make it to MD, you get to play all you want! I'll feed ya and you can stay at my house. 😁 😁 👊✌️

Reminds me I need to make @Johnny b a trian horn so he’ll stop talking about mine… 😝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back