Senton I have locked my centre diff... can i still bash it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojave man

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 6s
Ok so i kinda truggified my senton 6s and put a different body on it with bigger wheels. I also locked the centre diff with hot glue because I wanted to try something out and get wheelies out of it. I also didn’t have any diff fluid left. Can I still mildly bash it? Like 5m metre high jumps? or will i just kill the drivetrain? I am ordering 500k oil for my centre diff but this is what I have and im about to go bash it.

I have no first hand experience. But that is because i would not be brave enough to do any jumping with what is essentially a spool now. You will put massive strain on your drivetrain with each landing.

After bash report: nothing broke but im still scared. The thing goes so fast that it actually scared the crap out of me. Ill be getting some 500k diff oil before i start doing some bigger jumps. The diff actually has some slip now and is just like very thick diff oil. Ill experiment with using half the amount of hot glue and go from there. Hopefully this is locked most of the time when running on flat ground but will give on a jump.

Last edited:
Ok so i kinda truggified my senton 6s and put a different body on it with bigger wheels. I also locked the centre diff with hot glue because I wanted to try something out and get wheelies out of it. I also didn’t have any diff fluid left. Can I still mildly bash it? Like 5m metre high jumps? or will i just kill the drivetrain? I am ordering 500k oil for my centre diff but this is what I have and im about to go bash it.
SEND IT!!!!

After bash report: nothing broke but im still scared. The thing goes so fast that it actually scared the crap out of me. Ill be getting some 500k diff oil before i start doing some bigger jumps. The diff actually has some slip now and is just like very thick diff oil. Ill experiment with using half the amount of hot glue and go from there. Hopefully this is locked most of the time when running on flat ground but will give on a jump.
How did it get slip? :D Now I imagine pieces of shredded hot glue grinding around in there.

Last edited:
How did it get slip? :D Now I imagine pieces of shredded hot glue grinding around in there.
No its literally just a nice thick putty now that has some slip and no chunks. I didn’t think that i would get such a great outcome. I think others should try mixing diff oil with hot glue and blending it in whatever. In my case my centre diff. It makes a really nice thick oil
SEND IT!!!!
Thanks! I proceeded to send it anyway and i have no problems to report.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back