I heard some sad news today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a conquest! Conquer that building site! I'm sure they have some sand heaps to jump off!

I found out today that the city is going to tear up the homemade rc track behind uhaul as part of their utility infrastructure upgrade šŸ˜¢
I feel your pain. Years ago the local YMCA had an amazing BMX track that they decided to let the woods/nature reclaim. Then recently a big sand pit near my house was leveled for a condo complex. :rolleyes:

Then get a Baron? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜œ
I was just thinking that šŸ˜‚
We still have another spot to run but I can't run my minis there sadly. And one of the guys that works at the LHS is trying to work out a deal with the city to add an rc track into a new park they are developing. So fingers šŸ¤ž

Sounds like a spot for zoomies. :)
I'm not sure how they plan on putting a parking lot there to be honest, the track is seriously like 20 feet wide and 60 feet long.

The track is in the area circled in red, the blue is the creek and the other track is the BMX track, it's not good for rc as the jumps are way too close together.

Screenshot_20210329-133651_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
Should be enough for about... Ā½ american car
I honestly think uhaul is going to use it, the area to the left of the track is completely full of uhaul trucks, they even started parking them along the side of the service road that runs between the main road and the track.

I'm not sure how they plan on putting a parking lot there to be honest, the track is seriously like 20 feet wide and 60 feet long.

The track is in the area circled in red, the blue is the creek and the other track is the BMX track, it's not good for rc as the jumps are way too close together.

View attachment 135666
Why would you put a parking lot there?????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back