I need help with my Hobbymate D6 Duo Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
So it’s been working fantastic, love it. I am under the impression that it can be used as a power source. I have something that needs to be powered by 12 VDC so set channel 2.
IMG_0589.jpeg

It worked fine. But now I’m trying to use it for battery charge or storage and I get this.
IMG_0585.jpeg
Now I get nothing, no charge , no storage, no 12 V power supply. Did somehow trash my channel 2? Is there a default resetting? Am I s.o.l. ?

IMG_0589.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

IMG_0587.jpeg

IMG_0586.jpeg

IMG_0585.jpeg

What do you have plugged into the output? Can't have a lipo plugged in when you want to use it as a supply. Nothing should be on the balance ports.
Mine works just fine on both channels.
By all means, I have extension cables plugged in on main and balance ports but if you use this as a supply the balance port shouldn't be connected to anything.

What do you have plugged into the output? Can't have a lipo plugged in when you want to use it as a supply. Nothing should be on the balance ports.
Mine works just fine on both channels.
By all means, I have extension cables plugged in on main and balance ports but if you use this as a supply the balance port shouldn't be connected to anything.
There was no balance connection. It’s a Hudy air vac. Worked first time, now nothing on any task setting.
IMG_0591.jpeg
IMG_0592.jpeg

I guess what I’m trying to say is that channel 2 doesn’t work at all. The pictures are probably confusing, but I’m trying to show that regardless of what I hook up.
I did go to charger settings self checking shows this two different attempts.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I do Factory settings and still nada on channel two
image.jpg
image.jpg

In standby mode it recognizes that a battery is connected.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back