I need to reach Horizon Hobby lost package.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twenty7kvn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
So I ordered some parts early last week and i never received them tracking said delivered but never got them. Called fedex and put a trace on it, called fedex again today and they said they still can't find it.

I tried reaching out to Horizon Hobby last Friday and haven't heard back from them, tried again today and still nothing starting to get fed up, I know covid has slowed a bunch of stuff down but to not hear from them at all almost a week later is a bit much.

Anyway if anyone has an easy way to reach them I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

You can call but it’s at least an hour wait. Might be half a day. Email is probably going to take the least of your time.
I tried contacting them a week ago by filling out a form on their contact us page. I finally got a number today from live chat that seems like my best bet now.

I went through nearly the same thing with RC planet/FedEx. I ordered a Kaiju 5 months ago. Fedex showed there scanned it on the truck. It never showed up. Fedex couldn't find it. Rc planet went back and forth with them. FedEx said it wasnt their fault, even though they don't know what happened. RC planet decided to drop ship one from Redcat. (Todd is the man) Now I'm sitting waiting on guess who (FedEx) to deliver my replacement. Hopefully it comes before I go to work.

What exactly did Fedex say? If Fedex shows they picked up and delivered, it may be a Fedex issue, or someone stole your package. But you should contact Horizon Hobby as well. They never replied to my emails. Calling was the only way I was able to get in touch with them.
Some numbers, I forget which one I actually used. You'll have to stay on hold awhile, but I did get help once they got to me.
877 504 0233
888 959 2307
800 338 4639

I went through nearly the same thing with RC planet/FedEx. I ordered a Kaiju 5 months ago. Fedex showed there scanned it on the truck. It never showed up. Fedex couldn't find it. Rc planet went back and forth with them. FedEx said it wasnt their fault, even though they don't know what happened. RC planet decided to drop ship one from Redcat. (Todd is the man) Now I'm sitting waiting on guess who (FedEx) to deliver my replacement. Hopefully it comes before I go to work.
Yea FedEx is bad with that the samething almost happened with me when I ordered a iPad a few months ago. They said it was delivered a hour before it got to my door.

Yea FedEx is bad with that the samething almost happened with me when I ordered a iPad a few months ago. They said it was delivered a hour before it got to my door.
They just finally delivered it 5 mins ago

They just finally delivered it 5 mins ago
Lol nice have fun that's a pretty dope looking truck, I was thinking of picking one up but choose a outcast 4s instead.
What exactly did Fedex say? If Fedex shows they picked up and delivered, it may be a Fedex issue, or someone stole your package. But you should contact Horizon Hobby as well. They never replied to my emails. Calling was the only way I was able to get in touch with them.
Some numbers, I forget which one I actually used. You'll have to stay on hold awhile, but I did get help once they got to me.
877 504 0233
888 959 2307
800 338 4639
It's showing as delivered so they put a trace on it. My guess is it never left the local distribution center or it got stolen, either way I never got it.
Waited 40 mins only to be transferred to another department. ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back