I want one of these!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhaust out the back is robbing power. What a shame..
Idk?‍♂️ I feel it is large enough to move some air the way it is set up. I feel these guys may have tuned it perfect. They probably spent days planning that out lol

Exhaust out the back is robbing power. What a shame..
As scale as it looks,(y) I said the same thing to myself. If you know anything about nitros that exhaust is a faux pas.(n) Most people would not even give that a thought. You have a good eye for nitros.(y):cool: Tuned pipe would have given it way faster revvs. That sucker was choking.
Idk?‍♂️ I feel it is large enough to move some air the way it is set up. I feel these guys may have tuned it perfect. They probably spent days planning that out lol
Surely it is tuned for those pipes no doubt. That rig is sweet. They were going with Scale. Not easy to make a 4 port pipe to fit as scale as it turned out. but hardcore speed happens with a pipe that wouldn't even exit out the back. I believe that's been proven time again in the nitro scene.
That would be a sweet dyno to have at home for setting up ?
Oh the $$PRICE$ for that Dyno. Thousands I am sure.

Last edited:
As scale as it looks,(y) I said the same thing to myself. If you know anything about nitros that exhaust is a faux pas.(n) Most people would not even give that a thought. You have a good eye for nitros.(y):cool: Tuned pipe would have given it way faster revvs. That sucker was choking.

Surely it is tuned for those pipes no doubt. That rig is sweet. They were going with Scale. Not easy to make a 4 port pipe to fit as scale as it turned out. but hardcore speed happens with a pipe that wouldn't even exit out the back. I believe that's been proven time again in the nitro scene.

Yeah boo koo money for that.

You might find this interesting

Nice toy, talking about the dyno. ?

Even in 1:1 racing that has been proven, top fuel dragsters pretty much run open headers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back