Why don’t I have one of these ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon Mega
thread about stuff I want
But don’t need
There’s a lot of “stuff” I want !!!

First

IMG_8391.png

https://tflnorthamerica.com/product/tfl-56-1420mm-genesis-1132-rc-boat-with-5684-motor-300a-esc/

But don’t need

First

View attachment 321
https://tflnorthamerica.com/product/tfl-56-1420mm-genesis-1132-rc-boat-with-5684-motor-300a-esc/
I need more my self😁👍

20191106_013016.jpg

IMG_20210721_014852683.jpg

IMG_20210721_014739806.jpg

IMG_20210731_015323303~2.jpg

IMG_20211016_024611623.jpg

IMG_20210721_014700757.jpg

IMG_20211016_024504190.jpg

I actually almost bought the proboat black jack that I've been wanting for years but I rather put the money into another arrma RC 🤷
But don’t need

First

View attachment 321167
Just buy it.😁👍

I actually tried to link the dual motor one but some reason it pulls up the single motor .
I showed this to my oldest boy and he be like “DAD !!!
It’s $2500 dollars!!!
So Dam what boy ….!
You better get your priorities straight!!
Lol
I don’t have a body of water to run it on anyway…

Nice looking boats @King blitz !!!
I’m sure they are a blast
And not having to worry about “traction” and or tires must be nice !!!!

I bet looking for that flat black boat a a couple hundred feet out is an "eye opener"!!😲😕😛🤣
When I say I'm a homebody, I mean it! I have a 1 mile by about 200yd wide lake that's literally a hundred yards out in front of my house.. boat? Negative!! Not even an rc boat!🤷‍♂️🤯😛🍻

Last edited:
I actually tried to link the dual motor one but some reason it pulls up the single motor .
I showed this to my oldest boy and he be like “DAD !!!
It’s $2500 dollars!!!
So Dam what boy ….!
You better get your priorities straight!!
Lol
I don’t have a body of water to run it on anyway…

Nice looking boats @King blitz !!!
I’m sure they are a blast
And not having to worry about “traction” and or tires must be nice !!!!
Thanks ,but there are other things I have to worry about with boats.. personally it's less of headache with running a RC car or truck than a boat..I feel boats are a little more of pain to find tune..props have to be balanced and sharpend correctly..I use alot of copper props and brass and the thing about them is wearing the correct protection.resperator and gloves are a must while dry sanding due to the
Berrilium.very hazardous to your lungs..I do alot of wet sanding but it takes longer.many use a Dremel,I prefer not to ,only because I really can't control how much I remove ,and if you take to much then that prop is garbage,in my eyes so take your time ,take a little off and keep checking your progress.. maintenance is just as important..flex or straight shaft must be cleaned and re greased after every run..must not skip that part out.coolant lines must be cleared out after every run .don't leave water in the lines or cooling jacket..I find crap in there all the time..then the issues with you flipping the boat over and having a way to retrieve..have to think about that also..my favorite boat is my pro vector . because it has a chamber that fills up with water and flips it self over..love that feature.there much more I can mention.for someone thats not vert serious about boats ,there are plenty of RTR that are not costly and you don't really need fine tuning.just throw it in and have a blast. And to the fisherman that like to cut their lines and leave them at the ponds and lakes Fk you all..I hate having fishing line wrapped around the prop shaft
I bet looking for that flat black boat a a couple hundred feet out is an "eye opener"!!😲😕😛🤣
When I say I'm a homebody, I mean it! I have a 1 mile by about 200yd wide lake that's literally a hundred yards out in front of my house.. boat? Negative!! Not even an rc boat!🤷‍♂️🤯😛🍻
I also have a body of water in front of my house ,but it's salt water..I will never use my boats in there..salt will destroy everything quick ..I ll trade with you 😁
I started a boat project about 3 year's ago and I just never got a chance to finish it.a few weeks ago I did some more sanding..it's all out of wood . balsam and pine .and some maple for the decking.its 56" and it's a v hull.someday ill finish it 🤷

Attachments

• IMG_20210916_024051306.jpg
    IMG_20210916_024051306.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210916_024102304.jpg
    IMG_20210916_024102304.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20210730_013440186.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013440186.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210730_013500739.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013500739.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210730_013556779.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013556779.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210730_013512248.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013512248.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210730_013541017.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013541017.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20210730_013410483.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013410483.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210730_013417146.jpg
    IMG_20210730_013417146.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20210916_024113255.jpg
    IMG_20210916_024113255.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210916_024117938.jpg
    IMG_20210916_024117938.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks ,but there are other things I have to worry about with boats.. personally it's less of headache with running a RC car or truck than a boat..I feel boats are a little more of pain to find tune..props have to be balanced and sharpend correctly..I use alot of copper props and brass and the thing about them is wearing the correct protection.resperator and gloves are a must while dry sanding due to the
Berrilium.very hazardous to your lungs..I do alot of wet sanding but it takes longer.many use a Dremel,I prefer not to ,only because I really can't control how much I remove ,and if you take to much then that prop is garbage,in my eyes so take your time ,take a little off and keep checking your progress.. maintenance is just as important..flex or straight shaft must be cleaned and re greased after every run..must not skip that part out.coolant lines must be cleared out after every run .don't leave water in the lines or cooling jacket..I find crap in there all the time..then the issues with you flipping the boat over and having a way to retrieve..have to think about that also..my favorite boat is my pro vector . because it has a chamber that fills up with water and flips it self over..love that feature.there much more I can mention.for someone thats not vert serious about boats ,there are plenty of RTR that are not costly and you don't really need fine tuning.just throw it in and have a blast. And to the fisherman that like to cut their lines and leave them at the ponds and lakes Fk you all..I hate having fishing line wrapped around the prop shaft

I also have a body of water in front of my house ,but it's salt water..I will never use my boats in there..salt will destroy everything quick ..I ll trade with you 😁
I started a boat project about 3 year's ago and I just never got a chance to finish it.a few weeks ago I did some more sanding..it's all out of wood . balsam and pine .and some maple for the decking.its 56" and it's a v hull.someday ill finish it 🤷
No way!! No trades!😛🤣 You didn't mention how power hungry boats are, burning through battery packs in like 5 minutes (or less)!! LOL.
I would definitely like to have at least one rc boat but honestly, I know it's a whole process to use it..retrieval vessel and all.. I need to stumble into free money or something to justify it. Here's a picture from my front side walk..

20230818_171620.jpg

No way!! No trades!😛🤣 You didn't mention how power hungry boats are, burning through battery packs in like 5 minutes (or less)!! LOL.
I would definitely like to have at least one rc boat but honestly, I know it's a whole process to use it..retrieval vessel and all.. I need to stumble into free money or something to justify it. Here's a picture from my front side walk..

View attachment 321204
Oh hell yeah ,if that was my back yard I'd cut a path right to the water and put in a floating dock .a couple of lawn chairs , a small table for my 🍺 some tiki torches and yeah living life😁👍

Oh hell yeah ,if that was my back yard I'd cut a path right to the water and put in a floating dock .a couple of lawn chairs , a small table for my 🍺 some tiki torches and yeah living life😁👍
Sad part..the dock is already there!! Lawn chairs too!! It's a shared dock with other homes on my street. Hardly ever anyone using it either. It's a steep climb back up, much better to drive it. Theres actually a road with houses on both sides that can't be seen in this photo due to how steep the hill is between my house and the lake.

Sad part..the dock is already there!! Lawn chairs too!! It's a shared dock with other homes on my street. Hardly ever anyone using it either. It's a steep climb back up, much better to drive it. Theres actually a road with houses on both sides that can't be seen in this photo due to how steep the hill is between my house and the lake.
Well that stinks..you need to find a way to enjoy it

RC boats are a lot of fun!
Currently, I have put cars aside for the rest of the year and will be exclusively playing with the boats.

Just like RC cars you find yourself wanting different RC boat models as each has its own unique handling characteristics and perks.

That's the front yard BTW, here's the back..

20230818_171657.jpg

Well that stinks..you need to find a way to enjoy it
We have, used to go down and swim,fish, jet ski.. There was that one fat beotch, always right?😉 Everybody knows that one, that thinks she owns the place..never had the nerve to say anything to wife or myself but always gave the kids a hard time.. So, we put up a pool. F 'em.

Last edited:

View attachment 321206

We have, used to go down and swim,fish, jet ski.. There was that one fat beotch, always right?😉 Everybody knows that one, that thinks she owns the place..never had the nerve to say anything to wife or myself but always gave the kids a hard time.. So, we put up a pool. F 'em.
That is one nice piece of real estate you have there! I see myself in a hammock in that yard and never leaving.

RC boats are a lot of fun!
Currently, I have put cars aside for the rest of the year and will be exclusively playing with the boats.

Just like RC cars you find yourself wanting different RC boat models as each has its own unique handling characteristics and perks.
Different boats for different folks .boats are just as addicting as any other RC..I have owned easily over 20 and sold many and kept 6 .

View attachment 321206

🤔 I'm seeing alot of space for a track..😁👍

That is one nice piece of real estate you have there! I see myself in a hammock in that yard and never leaving.
Thanks! When we were looking to buy, we knew the minute we rolled up this is it!!😁
Funny, we bought a hammock several years back down in Nags Head NC. Nice, hand made right there in Nags Head. Put it up, took it down yearly..never used it,LOL. 🤷‍♂️🤯🤣 I can't get comfortable in a hammock, wife can't deal with the bugs crawling on her..🤣🤣 I stopped putting it up every year, now it lays in the garage on a shelf..I'm sure the mice have had their way with it by now. Shame.
So, since we stopped going to the lake and put up a pool, we had to build a deck for the pool. Wifey and I built it last year, came out waay better than I thought it would. Added a Tiki bar this year😁🍻

20230531_123626.jpg

20220830_071248.jpg

20220830_071230.jpg

20220908_192656.jpg

20230630_203632.jpg

Nice setup! Good job on the deck. I have a pool but I rarely use it. Yesterday we swam in the springs...pool is to hot! :LOL:
Yes, I've heard you speak of the heat down there..ocean temp of 104!? Damn!! This past week has been our hottest this season, pool actually made it over 80 degrees!! Chunky-dunkin!!😮😁🤣🤣 As you can see, our neighbors aren't visible!!😉😏🤣
Wifey loves her solar lights too! We've added more since this pic..

20230619_210926.jpg

Yes, I've heard you speak of the heat down there..ocean temp of 104!? Damn!! This past week has been our hottest this season, pool actually made it over 80 degrees!! Chunky-dunkin!!😮😁🤣🤣 As you can see, our neighbors aren't visible!!😉😏🤣

View attachment 321228
my toilet water is 89 degrees 😁

View attachment 321228
just shut the lights off when the in-laws come over🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back