Why don’t I have one of these ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ,but there are other things I have to worry about with boats.. personally it's less of headache with running a RC car or truck than a boat..I feel boats are a little more of pain to find tune..props have to be balanced and sharpend correctly..I use alot of copper props and brass and the thing about them is wearing the correct protection.resperator and gloves are a must while dry sanding due to the
Berrilium.very hazardous to your lungs..I do alot of wet sanding but it takes longer.many use a Dremel,I prefer not to ,only because I really can't control how much I remove ,and if you take to much then that prop is garbage,in my eyes so take your time ,take a little off and keep checking your progress.. maintenance is just as important..flex or straight shaft must be cleaned and re greased after every run..must not skip that part out.coolant lines must be cleared out after every run .don't leave water in the lines or cooling jacket..I find crap in there all the time..then the issues with you flipping the boat over and having a way to retrieve..have to think about that also..my favorite boat is my pro vector . because it has a chamber that fills up with water and flips it self over..love that feature.there much more I can mention.for someone thats not vert serious about boats ,there are plenty of RTR that are not costly and you don't really need fine tuning.just throw it in and have a blast. And to the fisherman that like to cut their lines and leave them at the ponds and lakes Fk you all..I hate having fishing line wrapped around the prop shaft

I also have a body of water in front of my house ,but it's salt water..I will never use my boats in there..salt will destroy everything quick ..I ll trade with you 😁
I started a boat project about 3 year's ago and I just never got a chance to finish it.a few weeks ago I did some more sanding..it's all out of wood . balsam and pine .and some maple for the decking.its 56" and it's a v hull.someday ill finish it 🤷
I am impressed. I love RC boats. X wifey tossed 3 of mine and my sons into the trash. Not the good stuff thankfully. Still a $300.00 loss no matter how you slice it. They were the top end Radio Shack RC boats I got at a clearance price when RS went out of business. 2 of them were never run. Still brand new. I asked her to replace them. 6 years later,I am not holding my breath. I just refuse to buy another boat now.:rolleyes:
They look alot easier than they truly are. And they can get quite $$$$ for the good stuff.
It's all about the Hull's $design$ if I am correct?:unsure:
:cool:

Last edited:
If that were me, I'd toss ex wifey in the trash and replace her. Throwing out perfectly good RC'S is just criminal!

Last edited:
+1.
That will always urk me.. :mad:
They probably would be collector RC's right now, since RS went out of business.

I am impressed. I love RC boats. X wifey tossed 3 of mine and my sons into the trash. Not the good stuff thankfully. Still a $300.00 loss no matter how you slice it. They were the top end Radio Shack RC boats I got at a clearance price when RS went out of business. 2 of them were never run. Still brand new. I asked her to replace them. 6 years later,I am not holding my breath. I just refuse to buy another boat now.:rolleyes:
They look alot easier than they truly are. And they can get quite $$$$ for the good stuff.
Absolutely correct..I prefer fiberglass.my 42" catamaran silver fox .the blue one,that's a kit .you buy the fiberglass hull and add your gear and electronics.. fiberglass is so much more worth the money .stronger and lighter.you should get back into it 👍 https://photos.app.goo.gl/GKAV1gGiTzqtDb89A. Press this link .a video of my pro vector .sends a 7 foot rooster tail.6s

thread about stuff I want
But don’t need
There’s a lot of “stuff” I want !!!

First

View attachment 321167
https://tflnorthamerica.com/product/tfl-56-1420mm-genesis-1132-rc-boat-with-5684-motor-300a-esc/
Other than it being 2k , you're right why don't you have one. Glad my TFL Zonda didn't cost that much .
Sad part..the dock is already there!! Lawn chairs too!! It's a shared dock with other homes on my street. Hardly ever anyone using it either. It's a steep climb back up, much better to drive it. Theres actually a road with houses on both sides that can't be seen in this photo due to how steep the hill is between my house and the lake.
What lake is that ?

Last edited:
Absolutely correct..I prefer fiberglass.my 42" catamaran silver fox .the blue one,that's a kit .you buy the fiberglass hull and add your gear and electronics.. fiberglass is so much more worth the money .stronger and lighter.you should get back into it 👍 https://photos.app.goo.gl/GKAV1gGiTzqtDb89A. Press this link .a video of my pro vector .sends a 7 foot rooster tail.6s
Does that vid link above get me a 50% OFF discount? A Silver Fox.
If I mention KINGBLITZ50OFF?:LOL:

Other than it being 2k , you're right why don't you have one. Glad my TFL Zonda didn't cost that much .

What lake is that ?
Warner lake. Believe it or not, I was standing on my front deck when they made this video. What an awesome sounding car!! The sound echoing off the mountains was soo cool!!😎🤘😛

Is it a coincidence that the Ford RTR logo looks to be that of Arrma's Logo?;)
I see a Ford scale body license in Arrma's future..... Which Arrma never did before? :unsure:

Is it a coincidence that the Ford RTR logo looks to be that of Arrma's Logo?;)
I see a Ford scale body license in Arrma's future..... Which Arrma never did before? :unsure:
HaHa!! I smell a lawsuit brewing..nah, nevermind that's the "other" rc company. LOL
This video is from 2015..hard to believe it was 8 years ago already..
@Ron Burgandy .. sorry for derailment✌ I'll try n shutup now😛🍻

If that were me, I'd toss ex wifey in the trash and replace her. Throwing out perfectly good RC'S is just criminal!
A good wifey is better than any RC ,A RC can't fulfill my needs,not all of them any how🤣 ohh Waite a minute,you said ex .yeah toss that beotch 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Warner lake. Believe it or not, I was standing on my front deck when they made this video. What an awesome sounding car!! The sound echoing off the mountains was soo cool!!😎🤘😛
I reamember you posting this vid about 4 or 5 months ago 😁👍
Don't be impressed lol I know just a little about rc boats.just a little..it was the first thing I got into way back in the 90s when I was a teenager and I hung out with a lot of the older guys and I started with nitro boats and even steam boats .slow as fk hahah.nitro boats back then I swear they were made to make you swim for them . couldn't tell ya how many times I almost drowned trying to save them heavy ass wooden boats .when I got to the boats I would use them as a boogie board and doggie paddle my way back in .sunfish pekking on my pekker don't feel good i tell ya🤣🤣 .now i enjoy rc boats .to me they are peacefull beasts .and anyone that says a dual motor rc boat is faster than a single motor can byte me 😁.most of the composition races ive attented barely anyone used dual motors.there is a reason for that and i forgot why but a single motor is sweet enough .I was even into sail boats at one time .both ended up in the bay..they sunk 😭and after that i said no more..controlling a sail is real talent..not easy at all.but yeah get a. Boat again..you'll soon find a new addiction..just make sure you get one that's self righting.just Incase you flip it..and choose a spot where people don't go fishing.many people just don't respect our nature and cut their lines and leave them in the water and trust me out 100 feet you won't see it ..maybey before the summer is over or in the fall I'll take my silver fox out and do a vid.if my wife is up to coming with me to do the vid.go pros on a boat don't work..water splashes on the screen and you loose the whole vid.

Last edited:
A good wifey is better than any RC ,A RC can't fulfill my needs,not all of them any how🤣 ohh Waite a minute,you said ex .yeah toss that beotch 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍
RCs can’t steal half your chit neither !!!!!
Just sayin
BBT
Strap a fleshlite to a 6s Kraton..
Oh never mind
Lolololool

RCs can’t steal half your chit neither !!!!!
Just sayin
BBT
Strap a fleshlite to a 6s Kraton..
Oh never mind
Lolololool
Oh DAMN 😲 , WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT🤔,WELL ONLY ONE THING TO DO AND THAT'S TO GET RIGHT ON IT😁👍

Anyhoo…..
Another item I don’t have
But feel I DEFINITELY NEED!!!
I would be able to get around the farm so much quicker with a

MAVERICK X RC TURBO RR​

200hp 4 wheeler “for farm use !!!!!!
Starting at 36k !!!
Chit …..
Dats Machine Gun money !!
Still feel I need one tho
IMG_8445.jpeg

Anyhoo…..
Another item I don’t have
But feel I DEFINITELY NEED!!!
I would be able to get around the farm so much quicker with a

MAVERICK X RC TURBO RR​

200hp 4 wheeler “for farm use !!!!!!
Starting at 36k !!!
Chit …..
Dats Machine Gun money !!
Still feel I need one tho
View attachment 321353
Speaking of machine guns 🤔I think a few mounted on that thing would be useful on a farm.😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back