I'm going to voldemort myself!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammer a 2’’ tube up in there, don’t be a gorilla about it tho, you don’t want to give yourself a lobotomy.

You could also try Zyrtec or Benadryl or NyQuil sleeping juice. The active ingredient in that is Benadryl. That will dry you up.
Metal hammer or rubber? I gotta be OSHA safe about it

Hot shower. Run it on face/head.
Steam.
Open them sinuses up and get that crap outta there.
Sleep.
Good luck bro.
I'll try that when I get home tonight I have trouble taking certain forms of medications prescription and non prescription so I appreciate natural tips like this thank you

I'll try that when I get home tonight I have trouble taking certain forms of medications prescription and non prescription so I appreciate natural tips like this thank you
You didn’t try that yet? That’s common sense, sheeeeit. Hang ya nose out ya TRUGGY goin 90 for a few min. That should blow your boogers out your brown star👍🏻

You didn’t try that yet? That’s common sense, sheeeeit. Hang ya nose out ya TRUGGY goin 90 for a few min. That should blow your boogers out your brown star👍🏻
IVE TRIED USING THOSE WIERD WATER JET THING BUT 20 MINUTES LATER MY NOSE BACK TO BEING MORE RESTRICTED THAN MY EXHAUST THAT TIME I MOUNTED AN AIR INTAKE TO THE END OF IT

This is what I use >>

Use this with warm water.
1700178972092.png

Then apply this to your nose..

1700179122509.png

The most effective way to get a Good night's sleep without any medication. 👍

They sell menthal nasal inhaler type things everywhere also. Those will cause it to break up so you can blow er out good.
I don't like medical less I got to 😁

Could also eat some fine spicy chilly and get that stuff flowing 🤔

IVE TRIED USING THOSE WIERD WATER JET THING BUT 20 MINUTES LATER MY NOSE BACK TO BEING MORE RESTRICTED THAN MY EXHAUST THAT TIME I MOUNTED AN AIR INTAKE TO THE END OF IT
I haven’t encountered that problem yet but I look forward to it. I was also thinking about installing a headlight to my bumper and driving in reverse from the passenger side.

I haven’t encountered that problem yet but I look forward to it. I was also thinking about installing a headlight to my bumper and driving in reverse from the passenger side.
I see no problem there sound normal to me

Go to one of your sinks... put it on burn your ass hot..., grab a towel..., put head above sink,... drape said towel over your head and sink...(keep sink running) inhale and exhale through nose and mouth, deep... like your hacking up a lugey... then repeat... throw in some vapo-rub and become a man if you dare... Mike

Last edited:
Go to one of your sinks... put it on burn your ass hot..., grab a towel..., put head above sink,... drape said towel over your head and sink... inhale and exhale through nose and mouth, deep...till you feel your gonna pass out... then repeat... throw in some vapo-rub and become a man if you dare... Mike
I can't tell if your messing with me or if it works...
Either way ill do it lol I never back down

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back