IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. Arrma 6s, Arrma Mega 4x4, BLX 3s and BLX 4s shock information and upgrades.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice - just did the same with my BRCC! I did add a pair of shock boots to the Mojave fronts.

The Kraton fronts are a perfect match for the rear and the Mojave fronts are a tad longer but it seems to work fine.

Not bad for just under $50 ... and add a couple of bucks for the shock boots.

View attachment 123019

Nice. Keep us updated on how much a difference it makes over the stock shocks.

Just ordered a set of Typhon 6s shocks for a BRCC 3s BLX. Are they "ready to run", aside from the Axial bushings and washers to clear the driveshaft?

edit: Thank you, Slick.

Last edited:
Just ordered a set of Typhon 6s shocks for a BRCC 3s BLX. Are they "ready to run", aside from the Axial bushings and washers to clear the driveshaft?
If you bought them from Jenny's yes they are good to go just toss them on.

Bought some senton 6S Shocks and want to add them to a Granite. I know the shocks are a little bit shorter than Typhon but that's fine for me.
I already have the axail Bbushings but I don't have an idea which pivot balls I should use for bottom side of the shock. Stock Granite pivot balls don't fit.
Shrink tubing is an option, but is there a better suggestion?

Thanks

Bought some senton 6S Shocks and want to add them to a Granite. I know the shocks are a little bit shorter than Typhon but that's fine for me.
I already have the axail Bbushings but I don't have an idea which pivot balls I should use for bottom side of the shock. Stock Granite pivot balls don't fit.
Shrink tubing is an option, but is there a better suggestion?

Thanks
The ones that came with the Senton shocks. You might need to find some spacers so the shocks don't rub on the front driveshafts though.

The ones that came with the Senton shocks. You might need to find some spacers so the shocks don't rub on the front driveshafts though.
you are right, haven't thought off it... :-(
are there some spacers? Or just use washers?
Or are there smaller springs?
And what pivot ball for bottom side?

Last edited:
Used my old shock pivot balls I replaced with hot racing aluminum balls.
I cut off both edges and sanded them. They have exact the same radius as the Aluminium balls you mentioned.
just have to wait for axial bushings to be delivered to test the balls.
The plastic balls won't last too long is the only downside.

That’s clear. But for first tests and as I already have them here totally sufficient ;-)
You should be able to get at least a dozen packs out of them before they need replacement.

Why "if you bought them from Jenny's" ? I hear so much good stuff about Jenny's but we don't have that store over here. Is there something special they do to the shocks ?
They pull them right off a brand new rig so they already have oil and everything in them.
Check out Badtouch breakers he's in the UK. https://badtouchbreakers.com/

Sadly they don't have any Typhon shocks. They do sometimes have kraton 6S shocks. Would they do instead ?
The fronts will work on the rear then Mojave fronts on the front but you will want Typhon 6s shock springs as the Kraton and Mojave springs are a bit stiff. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/upgrades-for-the-big-rock.35720/page-2#post-512189

And I thought I saw someone mention that the Axial shock bushings were hard to get in Europe so you might have to use nitro fuel line in the top of the shocks instead.

Last edited:
The fronts will work on the rear then Mojave fronts on the front but you will want Typhon 6s shock springs as the Kraton and Mojave springs are a bit stiff. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/upgrades-for-the-big-rock.35720/page-2#post-512189

And I thought I saw someone mention that the Axial shock bushings were hard to get in Europe so you might have to use nitro fuel line in the top of the shocks instead.
Ive actually managed to get some Typhon 6S shocks at a price Im happy with, from a different UK-based RC breaker and Im gettin some axial bushes and tekno pivot balls (reccomended by Harriot10), imported quite cheaply from the USA.

Ive actually managed to get some Typhon 6S shocks at a price Im happy with, from a different UK-based RC breaker and Im gettin some axial bushes and tekno pivot balls (reccomended by Harriot10), imported quite cheaply from the USA.
Oh nice, I knew there had to be another kit breaker over there. Good to know they had the Typhon 6s shocks in stock, they are a rather hot commodity.

Back