Infraction Build - Motor Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It will mostly be for just sliding around and getting sideways.
if you will favor on road bashing over speed running then the 5840L would be a better choice than the tp 4050 2250kv. After 4 pages you should be ordering a motor by now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you stayed with the 2250 (I would) you can always gear down a bit for your bash sessions. Even then, 4s would be really fun, I’m sure. But still, mos def run a heatsink and fans on the motor like @cancelthefuture said. They’ll keep your motor temps much lower.
Definitely. I’ll probably get some HR fans and heatsink.

if you will favor on road bashing over speed running then the 5840L would be a better choice than the tp 4050 2250kv. After 4 pages you should be ordering a motor by now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m just reading everyone’s opinions and trying to find the best for me. But definitely have slimmed options down.

He would have ordered the motor already if he hadn’t gotten seventeen different opinions in the last nine hours! We’re confusing the hell out of him, man!

I am currently running the max5 G2 & 4990 1650 KV motor in my limitless. I found it very effortless to do 110 mph on a very short road. I don’t have the OTA to pull DATA and see the log of how much amperage its pulling, but it is in my shopping cart and I will pull the trigger on it soon. My setup is 8S two 7200 120c and Stock V2 spool 32 tooth pinion. In my Felony I have a slightly different set up with a max6 G2 and 4990, 1650 KV motor this set up will blow the tires off anywhere anytime it’s way overpowered for drifting. I have a radio link radio that I keep on about 70% when driving this configuration. Power from the set up is awesome and for the price almost unbelievable. I like castle and I have nothing against castle but I prefer Hobbywing it at the moment.

He would have ordered the motor already if he hadn’t gotten seventeen different opinions in the last nine hours! We’re confusing the hell out of him, man!
Just got a XLX2 for $230 with B-Link.

I think i’m going to go with the 4070 2250kv. With the rotolok and spool.

I used to parking lot bash with a 2200kv on 4s and felt it had plenty of power for what I was doing.
On 4s it didnt have any cooling issues.

purchased my motor:LOL:
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Back