Is JennysRCs Legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just wondering if people hve first hand experience with this online seller. Significantly cheaper than retail price. Seems to good to be true.

Just know that they are a re-seller. They buy whole, new-in-box vehicles, then disassemble them and sell the individual components. So you aren't exactly getting a factory-new part in its own packaging, you're getting a factory new part that was taken off of an assembled, RTR vehicle. For all intents and purposes, it's essentially the same. I was a bit unsure at first, but having purchased parts from them and happy with the process, they're legit.

Last edited:
Hey guys just wondering if people hve first hand experience with this online seller. Significantly cheaper than retail price. Seems to good to be true.
I would say yes

1618320885940.png

JRC is too legit, too legit to quit! (Quote stolen from the infamous Mc Hammer)🕺
IMG_20210412_185624_930.jpg

What is this discount code you speak of?
Enter JRC in the discount code box, but this only works when ordering off their website.

I gotta hide my evidence,,,or the ole-lady will come a looking!!!👹 she will kill my rc buzz real fast
My wife thought I was calling a phone sex line when she looked at CC account 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I gotta hide my evidence,,,or the ole-lady will come a looking!!!👹 she will kill my rc buzz real fast
hear that. last night's conversation was what to do with half the stimulus check. She wants a coffee table :ROFLMAO: . I said "how about a EXB or XTR, no one actually uses a coffee table." If looks could kill I wouldn't be typing this:D.

Oh BTW gifting stuff to yourself sends a gift receipt. No expenses shown ;).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back