Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try and get to Goat Hill tomorrow afternoon and check it out see if its worth a run

I'm going to try and get to Goat Hill tomorrow afternoon and check it out see if its worth a run
I might see ya there!
About what time ya think’n ?

I might see ya there!
About what time ya think’n ?
Cool, thinking 2-3 not firm on anything yet have to play it by ear. I'll post here with updates.

Either of you know much about that place?My Kraton I don't trust to drive till I get my new controller/reciever. All I've got is my Senton 3s and a brushed Rustler to go out with today. Think it's worth my time to go down there also?

Either of you know much about that place?My Kraton I don't trust to drive till I get my new controller/reciever. All I've got is my Senton 3s and a brushed Rustler to go out with today. Think it's worth my time to go down there also?
I haven't been there in a month and have no idea what shape the place is in, Right now it will be worth just get out and let it rip

Maybe just to say hi, from a distance of course. ?

Like they say on the Price is Right
“Come on Down!”

I ended up building this. Going to build 3 more and see who wants to do some baseball field racing.
My videos won't download but gives you an idea.

Attachments

• 20200418_094903.jpg
    20200418_094903.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 24
I ended up building this. Going to build 3 more and see who wants to do some baseball field racing.
My videos won't download but gives you an idea.
Are you coming over to goat hill?

Met up with @Hammer Down at Goat Hill today for a bash session, managed to hit the only muddy spot in the whole area and loose a wheel hex pin:( after 15 minutes. So I hung out and BS'ed with Hammer until he couldn't run his Kraton anymore (I'll let him tell ya). Then we just hung out in the parking lot and BS'ed for another 4 hours LOL was great way to spend my birthday ? Lesson learned - Check your Hex
GH4-18.jpg

Met up with @Hammer Down at Goat Hill today for a bash session, managed to hit the only muddy spot in the whole area and loose a wheel hex pin:( after 15 minutes. So I hung out and BS'ed with Hammer until he couldn't run his Kraton anymore (I'll let him tell ya). Then we just hung out in the parking lot and BS'ed for another 4 hours LOL was great way to spend my birthday ? Lesson learned - Check your Hex
View attachment 75649
Happy Birthday Bro! It's my oldest son's birthday too!

New to RC and came here looking for some fellow Minnesotans (specifically Twin Cities folk) willing to cough up their favorite bashing parks or nooks in the metro area but instead I find myself staring into an abyss. So, so sad...
Tracks are closed right now. But I hit two skate parks in coon rapids. And a frisbee golf course.

View attachment 75649
Happy Birthday @Dutch ?? ?
It was a blast while it lasted!!

We both seemed to find the only tiny mud hole in the hole place! ??? like there was some kind of magnetic force pulling the trucks into it!! ?

Too bad you had to find out the hard way, that the granite had a loose set screw on the hex pin... ?

It was sure fun getting out and smashing the hell out of the kraton! ? Even tho I broke 2 shock rod ends and a tie rod. Not too worry tho, just ordered some Lunsford titanium ones. ?

It was a bit crowded, still fun tho! Hopefully we can get some other forum members to come out and bash with us soon.

Happy Birthday @Dutch ?? ?
It was a blast while it lasted!!

We both seemed to find the only tiny mud hole in the hole place! ??? like there was some kind of magnetic force pulling the trucks into it!! ?

Too bad you had to find out the hard way, that the granite had a loose set screw on the hex pin... ?

It was sure fun getting out and smashing the hell out of the kraton! ? Even tho I broke 2 shock rod ends and a tie rod. Not too worry tho, just ordered some Lunsford titanium ones. ?

It was a bit crowded, still fun tho! Hopefully we can get some other forum members to come out and bash with us soon.
Let us know. I would have came out but had to take care if mums yesterday.

Back