Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty good! Kinda like the one I was hitting up in Cottage Grove, but they have a sign that specifically says no rc’s ?So I go early and leave before school gets out. I also went to the faibault bmx track but had to climb the fence. ?
View attachment 53547View attachment 53548
I built my own MEGA ramp so I’m mobile now. ? If anybody wants to hit the mega ramp with me let me know. View attachment 53551View attachment 53553View attachment 53554
Killer ramp!

That looks pretty good! Kinda like the one I was hitting up in Cottage Grove, but they have a sign that specifically says no rc’s ?So I go early and leave before school gets out. I also went to the faibault bmx track but had to climb the fence. ?
I built my own MEGA ramp so I’m mobile now. ? If anybody wants to hit the mega ramp with me let me know. View attachment 53551View attachment 53553View attachment 53554

I hate the "no rc's" sign... Looking at that place, it isn't like an RC would hurt it.

That ramp is huuuuuuuuuuuuge! About the "no rc's" thing. Here in Toronto, we have a similar issue with a few different bmx tracks. We've run into trouble on more than one account, but always seem to manage to get in and do our thing with some "creative" time management. Check out videos from @Lorenzo_arrma_army and myself on YouTube and Instagram for our one super spot. Can't even disclose the name because it's so top secret?

I think when you see the NO RC cars most of the time there talking about Nitro car, worst they can do is ask you to leave

I’ve haven’t had an encounter yet... other than dads with there kids saying “holy crap!”
I’m sure if someone form the bmx club shows up they will have some choice words for me ?

Born and raised just outside of Duluth for 38 years, been in Fort Myers FL the past 10. I used to run my trucks in a lot of gravel pits in MN but agree it was hard to find other people to bash with. Surprisingly it’s kind of hard to find good spots down here too. Not as many skateparks and such as you’d think being the “winter” weather here is like the summers up there except it hardly ever rains here for 6 months (love seeing the sun everyday). I feel your pain as to how cold it is already there, at least you can get out ice fishing early this year!

Just trying out a new logo
text4156-1small.png

Born and raised just outside of Duluth for 38 years, been in Fort Myers FL the past 10. I used to run my trucks in a lot of gravel pits in MN but agree it was hard to find other people to bash with. Surprisingly it’s kind of hard to find good spots down here too. Not as many skateparks and such as you’d think being the “winter” weather here is like the summers up there except it hardly ever rains here for 6 months (love seeing the sun everyday). I feel your pain as to how cold it is already there, at least you can get out ice fishing early this year!
Got any rooms available I’m coming down for ever! I’m sick of this cold!
I used to live for ice fishing. Had all the latest greatest gear all the time. Just praying ? for the ice to freeze. The last few years I haven’t gone at all. Too much work, too cold and no fish... all the metro lakes are fished out ☹️ Guess I just grew out of it or something.
I’ll bring the ramp. ?

Yep the older I get the more I hate winter, but I love the rest of the year, Spring, Summer and Fall

Yep the older I get the more I hate winter, but I love the rest of the year, Spring, Summer and Fall
Totally agree ?

Nice to see the Gophers football program kicking butt this year!! Still a Vikings fan but as everyone from MN knows it gets tougher and tougher every year, it’s like the movie Groundhogs Day with them.?

Nice to see the Gophers football program kicking butt this year!! Still a Vikings fan but as everyone from MN knows it gets tougher and tougher every year, it’s like the movie Groundhogs Day with them.?
How about them Wild - Not, they're off to a crappy start. Go Gophers

Yea not much of a football fan... more of a hockey fan. My daughter goes to the U of M so I root for them anyway ? As far as the Vikes go definitely like Groundhog Day! Can’t get you hopes up with them. Always let ya down ?

How about them Wild - Not, they're off to a crappy start. Go Gophers
Love ❤️ the Wild!! Haven’t payed much attention this season. Too busy ☹️ but last I checked they went doing very well. Seems typically of a MN sports team ?

As a Bears and Michigan Wolverines fan, I feel for ya. Them Gophers are the real deal this year. PJ is one heck of a ball coach. I like him a lot.

Yea not much of a football fan... more of a hockey fan. My daughter goes to the U of M so I root for them anyway ? As far as the Vikes go definitely like Groundhog Day! Can’t get you hopes up with them. Always let ya down ?

Love ❤ the Wild!! Haven’t payed much attention this season. Too busy ☹ but last I checked they went doing very well. Seems typically of a MN sports team ?

Big Hockey and Twins fan too, Twins are the reason I came to Fort Myers, Spring Training. I like the direction they’re headed. If the Pohlads would open up their mile thick wallets and spend some $ on pitching they’d really have something.

Wild are disappointing but my UMD Bulldogs hockey are ?!

Back