Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve tried, but just can’t bring myself to be a Tampa fan just because they were in our division all those years and the Dolphins, well..... They’re the Dolphins.?
I guess you’re a Jags fan then ... ??‍♂️??‍♂️

I was out scouting bash spots, the Eagan bmx track too be exact. (Looks promising) I started my way over to check it out, you have to walk around the skate park to get to it. As I was approaching the skate park I could hear an RC! ? Then I saw an orange granite come flying off the 1/4 pipe ? into the grass. Then I remembered @Dutch had one, I asked are you Dutch? Sure enough it was... So cool ? to meet someone form the arrma forum! I was also there to witness first hand his very first double backflip! ? Wish I would have had my Kraton 6s with but there’s always next time. At least I got to bash the infraction around a little bit. Even tho that parking lot was WAY too SMALL and gravely! (curb magnet engaged) ? anyway nice to meet ya Dutch.

Btw: we need to have more MN bash sessions! Anyone in the metro area (Dutch included) next time your out, hit me up!! ?
Here’s a couple pics of the bmx track mentioned above. ?View attachment 55020View attachment 55021View attachment 55022
Nice. This place looks pretty sweet! I'm not to far away located in Farmington. Been hanging around and reading but figured this is a good thread to chime in on. I have a kraton 6s. Always up to meet up and bash.

Nice. This place looks pretty sweet! I'm not to far away located in Farmington. Been hanging around and reading but figured this is a good thread to chime in on. I have a kraton 6s. Always up to meet up and bash.
Yea it sure looks promising ? and close to home! I’m definitely down to meet up and bash. I can even bring my mega ramp anywhere we want to bash. Hit me up with a pm anytime.
Btw: welcome to the forum!

@CrashBoom I figured we should move our conversation out of the what did you buy today thread. To answer your question no don’t have any crawlers yet... but I know hub hobby in Little Canada has a cool crawler track open to the public.

Last edited:
I figured we should move our conversation out of the what did you buy today thread. To answer your question no don’t have any crawlers yet... but I know hub hobby in Little Canada has a cool crawler track open to the public.

Good idea.

Thanks for the tip on Hub, I will check it out.

Yea it sure looks promising ? and close to home! I’m definitely down to meet up and bash. I can even bring my mega ramp anywhere we want to bash. Hit me up with a pm anytime.
Btw: welcome to the forum!

@CrashBoom I figured we should move our conversation out of the what did you buy today thread. To answer your question no don’t have any crawlers yet... but I know hub hobby in Little Canada has a cool crawler track open to the public.
Thanks man! What kind of rigs you run?

Welcome to farm, nice to see another MNer here

Thanks man! What kind of rigs you run?
I mainly run my goliathed out kraton 6s and my infraction. Now I’m giving the M2C treatment to my new kraton 8s ?
That thing is gonna be Banana’s!!! ?

I mainly run my goliathed out kraton 6s and my infraction. Now I’m giving the M2C treatment to my new kraton 8s ?
That thing is gonna be Banana’s!!! ?
Nice. I have a kraton 6s. Been looking at the 8s. I'd like to see that thing in action sometime if you would be up for that!?

It’s gonna be 50F on Friday ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
Maybe where you are...
it’s gonna be 19°F here on Friday ?

You know, I haven't much at all lately. just running around my neighborhood. My boy is almost 4 and loves these cars so I want to run more often now.
I’ll show ya some good spots ?

Maybe where you are...

Dang that’s a big difference. We have two days of 50+ coming. There is grass and clovers growing here in early January.

F511A40D-7FCA-4CCC-9F0F-85EBDB266E95.jpeg

664D1AF9-DC04-4AB6-B7B5-277A813E2A5E.png

Maybe where you are...

Really? Awesome! I would appreciate that! You have other local areas you run? Pretty much the only local area I'm aware of is that diffley park.

I feel your guys pain, lived there too long I understand waiting for spring.? Vikings looked good again Sunday.?. In the meantime, this is the crappy weather I have to deal with now.???

Attachments

• 49AEAC36-E26D-40BD-BBF9-66382928D84A.png
    49AEAC36-E26D-40BD-BBF9-66382928D84A.png
    704 KB · Views: 43
Back