Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out " mn rc offroad" on Facebook. I'm going to try and get a group of people together to do some "bash style" racing.
Ya I did and there's one pretty close to me Autumn Grove in Roseville checked out today did a drive by looks nice but also out in Hugo looks like a really nice one at least on Google satellite actually has a rc track

Yes that one is only 15-20 minutes from me went over to check it out Friday, looks like he is doing a good job definitely gotta try it out soon if the weather cooperates long enough to dry it out a little.
I took my Typhon 3s and Senton down there on Thursday and bashed around on it. Need some work but still a lot of fun

RC Park in Eagan found here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...93a18afedee8bb!8m2!3d44.8025503!4d-93.1499128
Just finished a 4 lane, 120' x 40' RC track. Come check it out!

Eagan RC Track Sign.jpg

Heading down to the Eagan later, anyone else???

Just throwing this out there If anyone interested in the drag scene

1623982833138.png

You going tomorrow?
I’m afraid if I go, I’ll immediately buy a drag car. 😝
They have an unlimited class bring whatever, rocket car to xmaxx... doesn't matter and any size motor and battery. 🤣 🤣 🤣

They have an unlimited class bring whatever, rocket car to xmaxx... doesn't matter and any size motor and battery. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Rocket Car 😂

Back