Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely do all my own wrenching that’s half the fun! Only thing I’m not proficient at or care to do is soldering... ?‍♂️
As for the power driver I just picked up a Milwaukee M12 but it’s a little on the heavy and larger side. If I had to do it over again, I would probably get the hitachi which is now metabo.
Like this ⬇
https://www.amazon.com/Metabo-HPT-C...&qid=1578770453&sprefix=metabo+power+s&sr=8-4
That's actually the exact one I was leaning towards. Menards has it for like 80$ with 2 batteries and they have the 11% rebate right now. Leaning towards that one. How about as far as tips, what do you use?

That's actually the exact one I was leaning towards. Menards has it for like 80$ with 2 batteries and they have the 11% rebate right now. Leaning towards that one. How about as far as tips, what do you use?
Get it!!! Along with some MIP’s

Attachments

• 20200111_170616.jpg
    20200111_170616.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 29
How's the Minnesota crew doing? Last week I stumbled upon a great deal(at least in my opinion) . I had a slash 4x4 roller that someone wanted to trade for a granite 4x4 brushless. It had a broken chassis, be he included the chassis as well. Bought myself some Wera and Wiha brand tools to try out. Pretty impressed with them. Was a fun project.

Attachments

• 20200214_205222.jpg
    20200214_205222.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200214_205216.jpg
    20200214_205216.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 34
Freezing ? our ? off, same as you I’m sure!
Looks like a heck of a deal ? plus it gives you something to do in this miserable cold.

Freezing ? our ? off, same as you I’m sure!
Looks like a heck of a deal ? plus it gives you something to do in this miserable cold.
I feel like it was. It had front rpm arms, 6s shocks in the rear, castle 2650kv motor and hobbywing max10 esc combo in it. Also came with a gensacearespammers 3s 5000mah hard case.

Edit: Oh and it also came with new trenchers in the rear and badlands in the front

Last edited:
I feel like it was. It had front rpm arms, 6s shocks in the rear, castle 2650kv motor and hobbywing max10 esc combo in it. Also came with a gensacearespammers 3s 5000mah hard case.

Edit: Oh and it also came with new trenchers in the rear and badlands in the front
Sounds like you got a good deal and you can't go wrong with German tools ?

New to RC and came here looking for some fellow Minnesotans (specifically Twin Cities folk) willing to cough up their favorite bashing parks or nooks in the metro area but instead I find myself staring into an abyss. So, so sad...
I'm looking also. I'm in the Mounds View Area of the TC.

I’m a fellow Minnesotan, and I can’t find any spectacular bashing places, so I usually bash at the local park.

Welcome Garsshopper, (in my best kung-fu voice) I'm in Eagan, hope to find some good spots this summer
I’m a fellow Minnesotan, and I can’t find any spectacular bashing places, so I usually bash at the local park.
Where are you located?

Welcome Garsshopper, (in my best kung-fu voice) I'm in Eagan, hope to find some good spots this summer

Where are you located?
I’m think’n goat hill is gonna be the hot spot!
For me at least, since it’s so close.

Yeah definitely need to get together and bash around a bit! I'm from the Farmington area. The contingent is growing!

Back