IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the biggest things on my list is to get my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK out And do speed passes.need to finish it .still have so much left to do😭.sorry I blame my visions ..everytime I look at it I get more visions😆 waiting on My first soldering station and gonna have some fun with it .and get that MM2 in it with that awesome 2650 castle motor 💪
After I finish Big Papa long Rock build then I need to get back into my speed boats.i have 6 catamarans and v hulls. My favorite is my silver fox kit.running 4s and it leaves beautiful rooster tails.also have proboats and a vector pro angry shark which runs beautiful.i have one video I can post .I'll send the link
Sweet boats man.... I do love me some boats as well.

Here is a couple videos:

Crash at 2:25

Crash at 4:00

Sonicwake with Seaking 180:

Me and my buddy with his M41: "We kept trying to get each other wet, I got us really good one time, completely soaked my shirt and face"

My shovelnose and a buddies Geico:

Last edited:
Sweet boats man.... I do love me some boats as well.

Here is a couple videos:

Crash at 2:25

Crash at 4:00

Sonicwake with Seaking 180:

Me and my buddy with his M41: "We kept trying to get each other wet, I got us really good one time, completely soaked my shirt and face"

My shovelnose and a buddies Geico:

Damn nice vids bud😁👍 weather is getting closer to spring time ..I can smell it in the air 🤣

Trying to keep up ….

IMG_0448.jpeg

I'm still getting lawn equipment ready for a new home and a new cutting season. RC is still rebuilding this used Losi I picked up and looking forward to spring running it

Today I pissed my wife off🤣🤣 painting my sons kraton Dodge ram cover and fumes leaked from the basement up into the house .oh and I'm high off the fumes😛😜🤪

Two fans all windows open and one little Tamiya can is some powerful sh+t 🤣🤣

Today I pissed my wife off🤣🤣 painting my sons kraton Dodge ram cover and fumes leaked from the basement up into the house .oh and I'm high off the fumes😛😜🤪

Two fans all windows open and one little Tamiya can is some powerful sh+t 🤣🤣

I've done this when I was tinting my tail lights in the basement 🤣

Shiit, I meant to send ya a link to the Pro Nitro Truck Amain from the DNC… I’m off, and watching Platoon while I wait on Brown Santa, and the femail man to drop off a bunch of goodies.. Here y go-

🍺🤙
Pretty cool.i miss the smell of nitro fuel.

Pretty cool.i miss the smell of nitro fuel.
They had some really good battles in multiple classes at that event this year.. I’m no straight up race only cat, but I do enjoy watching a bit. 🤙. And yessir-I’ve got a couple to break-in here very soon, and I’m STOKED..

Back