JENNYS RC - first come first served - Arrma Forum style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found a slipper clutch assy. Geeze $32.96, including shipping. These toys get expensive !!!!

Just scored the last set of Typhon 6s shocks! $63, good God. Still. Good to have for the 3s trucks.

I did the same thing a couple of days ago..??? but at least you guy's don't have to pay customs duty etc, you don't want to know how much mine cost me..??

Two full sets of suspension arms for Notorious/Outcast/Kraton available now. Blue Notorious body, Grey Outcast body, red and green Kraton bodies, Typhon 6s and 3s bodies and a Big Rock Crew cab as well. Tons of other great parts for 3s and 6s lineups.

You have to catch them at the right time they list a new model. Popular parts go first fast. Would be nice to have the heads up on a newly cracked model.

Some of there parts are high and then u don't know shipping rates up front.

Seen some parts on ebay cheaper.

Snagged a set of backflips to replace the ones that have the foam falling apart. Thanks for the heads up!
Nice grab! I already have that back up set in my parts bin. Crazy good deal for a full set of wheels and rubber! Any luck taking those old ones apart?

Nice grab! I already have that back up set in my parts bin. Crazy good deal for a full set of wheels and rubber! Any luck taking those old ones apart?
I haven't tried yet. I'll do it we get the new ones.

Shipped fair cost and fast...always receive in three days. I bought a typhon center diff and brcc hardware kit I received. And two days later a brcc plastic stuff kit. Here by Friday so I hopefully this weekend find time to get the blue balls big boy back on the ground. Fast shipping, they say they appreciate the business, I bought the last in stock.
I love my Big Rock boy. lol ;)

Shipped fair cost and fast...always receive in three days. I bought a typhon center diff and brcc hardware kit I received. And two days later a brcc plastic stuff kit. Here by Friday so I hopefully this weekend find time to get the blue balls big boy back on the ground. Fast shipping, they say they appreciate the business, I bought the last in stock.
I love my Big Rock boy. lol ;)
See.

I bought the last HPI Vorza front bulkhead with diff assembly they had, I should buy the rear and the turnbuckles so I have spare turnbuckle ends. for my D8T.

I really like them as well. being in PA sometimes I get my stuff next day and never more then 2. I hope they continue, they are good for guys with no reliable LHS which stocks Arrma.

Yeah, really convenient service. Always fast to answer any questions.

How do you rate the Vorza?
I don't have a Vorza I have a D8T and they share a boat load of parts. But I always hear good things about it. Everyone that I know that has or had one loved it. It's supposed to be super durable but it's more expensive than pretty much every other rtr 1/8th scale buggy on the market and certain parts are not easy to find.

From what I've seen, the center brace is useless, and you have to get the other parts for it to mount up too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back