June 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My K6, EXB, XL, XW "Wide Boy" Monster Mojave! 😎

20220401_150449.jpg

I'm kinda glad that my rig isn't done...the competition is really steep this month👀

Good luck all!🙂
I'm ready for the next 3 months. I gotta win at some point! There doesn't seem to be a rule against posting the same rig again either :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I'm ready for the next 3 months. I gotta win at some point! There doesn't seem to be a rule against posting the same rig again either :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I've entered my K6 a few times before tearing it down to rebuild/reinvent it. Maybe one day it'll have what it takes🤞

I'm kinda glad that my rig isn't done...the competition is really steep this month👀

Good luck all!🙂
I noticed that, right off the bat! Still, I just had to enter my ugly red headed step child 😂

I've entered my K6 a few times before tearing it down to rebuild/reinvent it. Maybe one day it'll have what it takes🤞

I'd love to win at some point and hope I can, but honestly with all of the amazing rigs on here, I feel pretty honored any time I get 15+ likes. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back