Kraken Vekta 5E 12S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garcbomber

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
Absolute unit…

78012A07-FC7E-4603-9749-10D03CC45FC1.jpeg

OMG!! You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted a Vekta.5 and now they drop a new all electric version!! Oh momma!! I’d trade half my RC fleet for one of these bad mofo’s. 😎🤙

Oh ya don't ya know! You betcha!

When you bustin open the check book?
🤣😂🤣 The construction industry got way too slow for purchases like that anymore…

I’ll have to sell/trade a bunch of stuff for that pipe dream to come true. I’ve spent less than $100 on RC in the last few months. 😞
Just dreaming for now.

🤣😂🤣 The construction industry got way too slow for purchases like that anymore…

I’ll have to sell/trade a bunch of stuff for that pipe dream to come true. I’ve spent less than $100 on RC in the last few months. 😞
Just dreaming for now.
I think you should. I drove one once, gas. Had a 55 outlaw in it. Not big but man it was powerful and a blast to drive. I can’t even imagine the power of a 80-110cc.

I think you should. I drove one once, gas. Had a 55 outlaw in it. Not big but man it was powerful and a blast to drive. I can’t even imagine the power of a 80-110cc.
Maybe someday.. That new Losi dirt bike has my full attention now as well. 🤪

OMG!! You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted a Vekta.5 and now they drop a new all electric version!! Oh momma!! I’d trade half my RC fleet for one of these bad mofo’s. 😎🤙
I’m thinking about selling a majority to get this beast lol I’m just trying to convince myself it’s worth it at this point or not.

I’m thinking about selling a majority to get this beast lol I’m just trying to convince myself it’s worth it at this point or not.
From my understanding and anyone I’ve talk to who owns one, it’s a whole different class of RC. Big boy stuff… 😳
Not made for extreme jumps but can handle quite a thrashing.
It’s just plain BADAZZ!! Imo. 😈

I know @Edge71 has one, maybe he can elaborate on why you might want one..

From my understanding and anyone I’ve talk to who owns one, it’s a whole different class of RC. Big boy stuff… 😳
Not made for extreme jumps but can handle quite a thrashing.
It’s just plain BADAZZ!! Imo. 😈

I know @Edge71 has one, maybe he can elaborate on why you might want one..
Thanks hopefully he can answer or fill us in. Ya it would never really see jumps from me more tearing up dirt or grass fields I think. I have dipped into 1/5 with a HPI 5SC, then a Lpsi 5B buggy. This is totally different but it does look amazing! I really enjoy the design of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back