Custom F-12S Chassis // BMF - Fπ<£!™

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
What on Earth...!!?
Another Big package just landed on my doorstep..

IMG_20230914_112937651.jpg

IMG_20230914_113006241.jpg

IMG_20230914_113140081.jpg

IMG_20230914_113302032.jpg

IMG_20230914_113426503_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230914_113441720.jpg

IMG_20230914_113451867.jpg

IMG_20230914_113454194_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230914_113506944.jpg

IMG_20230914_113503800.jpg

Custom fabricated by Mr. @StephenSchandelmayer

Thank you so Very much!!
Such an Honor to receive this Hand-made One-of-Kind creation. 🦖🤯💥
🙏

My feeble brain is straining to try and comprehend just how big this frame really is...

I can't even begin to come up with an original name that's properly befitting for a chassis of this ginormous size..

Last edited:
Just for comparison...

Kraton 6Sv5 LWB chassis ,on the left
IMG_20230914_114509120_HDR.jpg

It's a midget.
🤣

Looks more like a XXSWB....
next to this Red Python

Last edited:
What on Earth...!!?
Another Big package just landed on my doorstep..

View attachment 322314

View attachment 322315

View attachment 322316

View attachment 322317

View attachment 322318

View attachment 322319

View attachment 322320

View attachment 322321

View attachment 322322

View attachment 322323

Custom fabricated by Mr. @StephenSchandelmayer

Thank you so Very much!!
Such an Honor to receive this Hand-made One-of-Kind creation. 🦖🤯💥
🙏

My feeble brain is straining to try and comprehend just how big this frame really is...

I can't even begin to come up with an original name that's properly befitting for a chassis of this ginormous size..
Dang. So…driveshaft lengths?

Awesome, looking forward to your creation with this!

You know...
I may end up utilizing/re-purposing your Kraton (MegaDeath) as the donor source to try and bring this Phrankenstein to Life....

Mel Brooks Jewish GIF by foxhorror

Boris Karloff Film GIF by hoppip

It's a tough call ,since I haven't even gotten a chance to showcasing/show off MegaDeath yet..

Dang. So…driveshaft lengths?

Honestly , I have NO idea...
For the center driveshaft(S) length are yet to be determined..

I know I'm definitely going with a single motor configuration (for starters) ,so I will need to come up with a stretched dogbone (or two) that can reach from back to front..
Or,
Maybe some sort of Custom Hybrid Carbon Fiber shaft CVDs? to get power to the front diff..

Honestly , I have NO idea...
For the center driveshaft(S) length are yet to be determined..

I know I'm definitely going with a single motor configuration (for starters) ,so I will need to come up with a stretched dogbone (or two) that can reach from back to front..
Or,
Maybe some sort of Custom Hybrid Carbon Fiber shaft CVDs? to get power to the front diff..
Belt drive it!

Belt drive it!

You and @LibertyMKiii both have this thing with belt drive systems..

I Wish I could help make this happen (I Really do.) ,but the major issue/obstacle is that the current 6S or 8S
Diffs (and diff casing) aren't really conducive to accepting belt-drive configurations..

And any 3D printed versions of said casing will not hold up to actual use... at least not for very long.

You and @LibertyMKiii both have this thing with belt drive systems..

I Wish I could help make this happen (I Really do.) ,but the major issue/obstacle is that the current 6S or 8S
Diffs (and diff casing) aren't really conducive to accepting belt-drive configurations..

And any 3D printed versions of said casing will not hold up to actual use... at least not for very long.
Yeah you would have to do some serious stuff to make that happen. Wonder if you could possibly cut open the plastic diff housing in a way that would allow a belt. You could also run a Robinson racing 40 tooth spur gear that would face the teeth in the right direction and fit inside the case

Probably would want an aluminum diff case if you were going to do something like that for strength.
Someone had done it at some point. I think the challenge was the belt gear/pulley inside was rather small and prone to slipping.

The ideal setup would be to re-design it to be open with bearing carriers on either side so you can fit a decent size gear/pulley.

Probably would want an aluminum diff case if you were going to do something like that for strength.
Someone had done it at some point. I think the challenge was the belt gear/pulley inside was rather small and prone to slipping.

The ideal setup would be to re-design it to be open with bearing carriers on either side so you can fit a decent size gear/pulley.

Agreed.

If I have access to the CNC capabilities like Scorched or M2C ,I believe I would be able to produce the custom belt-driven diffs and its casing.. and just re-use the internals bits from Arrma.

Nice! So is the OG Goliath no more?

That is correct. 🥺

I hold in my hands the skeleton of what was once the mighty Goliath...

I hope I can/will create something just as worthy with this chassis
and make Mr. Schandelmayer proud.

Last edited:
Nice! So is the OG Goliath no more?
I love building things so much that I like going from thing to thing. Plus I do have wild ideas for a Goliath V2.....and I mean WILD, Tex knows....;)

That is correct.

I hold in my hands the skeleton of what was once the mighty Goliath...

I hope I can/will create something just as worthy with this chassis
and make Mr. Schandelmayer proud.
Lolol the skeleton of what was once the mighty goliath, that wording almost makes me miss it!! I am sure you can make something great with it. Lots of room to play with on that chassis so think BIG!

Planning on removing the old paint off the chassis..

Use gasoline to strip? Good idea??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back