Kraton KRATON EXtreme Bash Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your right. I was shocked it worked. One thing is that pre ordering it doesn’t hurt because you can cancel anytime before shipment with no issues.

I keep counting down the days til I may see my exb...:ROFLMAO: I keep checking for updates but nothing. :cry: also pre ordered one from hobbytown here in Chicago but no updates from them either. ? jealous of you all that have one now.:cool:

BA7F189E-F894-4B9D-A921-96184D3BB761.jpeg

Never got a confirmation from HH, but since signature is required, I’m hopeful this is it.

I was told today that they have shipped all of the first batch already and if you haven’t yet received a shipping notice, the next batch will be in at the end of the month and will likely ship out the first week of Aug. ?

Well isn’t this just a little odd. After being told today my order wouldn’t ship until the next batch is received, I just received a shipment notification from FedEx coming from Horizon in CA with a weight of 19.45 lbs. What could this be ???

The HH site is still showing my order status is backorder for my EXB order.

Anyone that’s itching should check your local hobby shops. Surprisingly there are a bunch of places that have a couple. I cancelled my order from amain in 5 minutes over chat and that was that. My other car is out of commission so I needed this car quick is possible

Saw a video where he tore down the whole rig, his was all of them.
Not what I wanted to hear. Lol This is my first "real" car so I'm learning to wrench as I go. I was planning on servicing them after 10 or so packs. Wonder if I need to go ahead and tear into it now... pulling up YouTube to see how big of a pain in its...

Anyone that’s itching should check your local hobby shops. Surprisingly there are a bunch of places that have a couple. I cancelled my order from amain in 5 minutes over chat and that was that. My other car is out of commission so I needed this car quick is possible
Called around to all the rc shops here in Chicago and no one has any...grrrr

My outcast 4s I didn’t check the diffs for a while and they were both very very low. They had been that way the whole time because they were dry as a bone on the outside. I’ve heard everyone say the same thing too. Just putting the stock oil in and filling it made a huge difference in drive quality and I wish I did it earlier

Well if finding diff oil is hard, you can always use ear plugs to get by

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back