Big Rock Let's see those pics of all those Big Rocks out there. I'll start it of with the most recent pic of my Arrma Big Rock V3 3s. Now go!!!!! Let's see the

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrizzle69

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. BigRock 4x4
  4. Nero
20231112_210824~2.jpg

Before and after pics of Big papa Long Rock 32" stretched speedster build.https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/%F0%9F%92%AA-big-papa-long-rock-32-stretched-speedster-build-king-of-all-rocks-%F0%9F%91%8D.56253/ still in progress 💪😁🤟 worlds longest Big Rock

IMG_20221003_212557444.jpg

IMG_20220831_221247244.jpg

IMG_20220831_221158211.jpg

IMG_20220624_210431970.jpg

IMG_20221017_204234556.jpg

IMG_20221003_212700553.jpg

Nice! Looks like some good bashing happening with this truck. Where did you get the bull horns
Thanks. It’s my go to rig, it’s held up pretty well.
I got the bullhorns from my scx10ii Cherokee, I’m surprised they haven’t gotten completely torn off.

Mines pretty tame compared to @King blitz truck and yalls up there 🤣

View attachment 332021

View attachment 332022
🤔Oh boy ...what I could do to your Big Rock...sky is the limit.🤔 .I'm thinking labor doors on your bad boy😁🤟
It's a shame that we just don't see many Big Rocks out there.i barely see any custom or even stock ones on here.i think because most prefer 6s or 8s trucks instead.fot me a year ago it was a no brainer.i just wanted to do what hadn't been done before..I took the big rock , stretched the crap out of it and transformed it into a speedster..sometimes I look at it and think ,is this really even a Big Rock any more 🤷 .when I throw on my speed run covers , can't tell it's even a Big Rock.its in stealth mode😁👍.

Last edited:
🤔Oh boy ...what I could do to your Big Rock...sky is the limit.🤔 .I'm thinking labor doors on your bad boy😁🤟
It's a shame that we just don't see many Big Rocks out there.i barely see any custom or even stock ones on here.i think because most prefer 6s or 8s trucks instead.fot me a year ago it was a no brainer.i just wanted to do what hadn't been done before..I took the big rock , stretched the crap out of it and transformed it into a speedster..sometimes I look at it and think ,is this really even a Big Rock any more 🤷 .when I throw on my speed run covers , can't tell it's even a Big Rock.its in stealth mode😁👍.

I love the look and stance of em. They nailed the look. The lwb and wide stance on the v3 makes for a very stable and capable truck 😁

BTW that 1 pic up there is the only 1 of yours I've ever seen with stock tires on it 🤣

I've got plans for mine but other rc's keep gettin in the way. I've got to many ideas for a lot of different ones. I have trouble focusing on just 1 at a time 😆
I'm currently workin on my mini-b, tc4, mp9, mp7.5 and 1 of my 4tecs 🤓

I love the look and stance of em. They nailed the look. The lwb and wide stance on the v3 makes for a very stable and capable truck 😁

BTW that 1 pic up there is the only 1 of yours I've ever seen with stock tires on it 🤣

I've got plans for mine but other rc's keep gettin in the way. I've got to many ideas for a lot of different ones. I have trouble focusing on just 1 at a time 😆
I'm currently workin on my mini-b, tc4, mp9, mp7.5 and 1 of my 4tecs 🤓
I know exactly what you mean..one of the reasons why I'm still trying to finish this build is because when I look at it ,new ideas pop up and I get distracted .just like the body.i bought another Big rock body ,I chopped them both up and I had one main idea but then different ideas popped up and I haven't really worked on it .I can't make my mind up with the bed or the cab..at first I was going to ad a extended cab plus longer bed 🤔 but I smoked some good ass bomb green and my vision started seeing something else..I even started making light buckets .hood got chopped ,started making the ram air hood scoop because I wanted to have it as a actual working air induced scoop to cool off either ESC or motor by running a fan inside the scoop.i actually drew out the plans bought everything I need but stoped because I got to involved with the chassis 🤷now that I'm almost done besides waiting for some more parts and a led light control switch ,my build is on hold.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back