Big Rock Let's see those pics of all those Big Rocks out there. I'll start it of with the most recent pic of my Arrma Big Rock V3 3s. Now go!!!!! Let's see the

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you see....... I love suburban. Had an 86 on 12in and 38 swampers... but there aren't any of those. Closest thing gm wise is the Cadillac escalade and I absolutely despise Cadillac so that won't work. 🤣
I'm not a caddy fan neither.. although my brother in law has a beautiful Escalade that was pretty damn nice I'm just not a fan of the cars 🤷 .only thing I like in Ford is my 1991 mustang , I'm a Chevy guy and a Toyota guy😁👍

I'm not a caddy fan neither.. although my brother in law has a beautiful Escalade that was pretty damn nice I'm just not a fan of the cars 🤷 .only thing I like in Ford is my 1991 mustang , I'm a Chevy guy and a Toyota guy😁👍

Once the years wind back i like pretty much all of it.. chevy and Ford trucks from 40's to mid 80's. Mid 80's Toyota i love the most. 90's its Honda and Nissan cars. Later 90's I like Mitsubishi eclipses most. 2000's up i don't like anything at all.... 🤣

I went back to stock shocks on my big rock last night 🤪
Finished putting the mp9 back together and needed the shocks back! I'll be on the hunt for some 6s shocks now to replace them again. I don't want red though, might get some tlr versions or polish them 🤔

Wow...nice pic. I really like the new BR the body is killer but staying with my v2

1700783138880.png

1700783150905.png

🤔Oh boy ...what I could do to your Big Rock...sky is the limit.🤔 .I'm thinking labor doors on your bad boy😁🤟
It's a shame that we just don't see many Big Rocks out there.i barely see any custom or even stock ones on here.i think because most prefer 6s or 8s trucks instead.fot me a year ago it was a no brainer.i just wanted to do what hadn't been done before..I took the big rock , stretched the crap out of it and transformed it into a speedster..sometimes I look at it and think ,is this really even a Big Rock any more 🤷 .when I throw on my speed run covers , can't tell it's even a Big Rock.its in stealth mode😁👍.
I got the big rock to play with while my 8s Kraton cools down between runs 😂. it’s bone stock and will probably remain that way but a ton of fun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back