Big Rock Let's see those pics of all those Big Rocks out there. I'll start it of with the most recent pic of my Arrma Big Rock V3 3s. Now go!!!!! Let's see the

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy.
20230610_141325.jpg

Okay I'm loving this truck. What the details on it?
That’s the 4s XLWB chassis,towers,shocks,arms,drive shafts, got off Jenny’s. Front bumper of the granite. J-concept Big Foot body,Used the Traxxas widemaxx hubs to run the sledgehammers still need some shims to tighten the slop tho. Running 130amp spektrum esc 2400kv motor 15t pinion. Waiting on the CNC center diff to get off BO. Double bearings for the driveshaft, aluminum steering rack. CNC diffs, spektrum S6240 low profile servo.

That’s the 4s XLWB chassis,towers,shocks,arms,drive shafts, got off Jenny’s. Front bumper of the granite. J-concept Big Foot body,Used the Traxxas widemaxx hubs to run the sledgehammers still need some shims to tighten the slop tho. Running 130amp spektrum esc 2400kv motor 15t pinion. Waiting on the CNC center diff to get off BO. Double bearings for the driveshaft, aluminum steering rack. CNC diffs, spektrum S6240 low profile servo.
No photos??? Doesn't exist 🤷

So this is basically all 4s kraton then.
Whatever it is, I like it.
When you say traxxas hub, I think of the parts that hold the bearings. Those look stock arrma in the pic though. What are you referring to exactly?
Love those wheels/tires on there!
I was actually wondering myself🤔

I’m so torn about what to get for my first RC. I was originally dead set on a Granite BLX, but the more I look at the Big Rock, I second guess myself and start to want one.

I’m so torn about what to get for my first RC. I was originally dead set on a Granite BLX, but the more I look at the Big Rock, I second guess myself and start to want one.

I have both. Go with the Big Rock. You won't be sorry.

They're both a blast. Depends on what you want.

So this is basically all 4s kraton then.
Whatever it is, I like it.
When you say traxxas hub, I think of the parts that hold the bearings. Those look stock arrma in the pic though. What are you referring to exactly?
Love those wheels/tires on there!
Yes basically.. they are stock too it’s the hex hub sorry for the mixup. Slid them over the cvd. Didn’t want to hack up the wheel too fit a regular 17hex.

They're pretty similar in build. The granite being a short wheelbas and narrower arms will be more of a wild ride but be able to flip faster and wheelie easier. They say anyway.
My big rock wheelies like no tomorrow and back flips OK. Its the tires causing it to not rotate as fast. Light weight wheels/tires.
the big rocks a long wheel base with wider arms. More stable in general. They can fly and stay on all 4's easier.

which sounds better?? Wild or stability?
Yes basically.. they are stock too it’s the hex hub sorry for the mixup. Slid them over the cvd. Didn’t want to hack up the wheel too fit a regular 17hex.

I gotcha! Looks awesome man. I want to do outcast 4s arms but when I priced the parts up on jennys it was still more then I wanted/had to spend on converting it. Love seeing wide wheeled big rocks though😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back