Outcast Limited edition 10th Anniversary Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well "technically" there are replacement parts and bodies. Just not in the color that it comes in for this. You could always buy it, hit up Jennys and buy replacements for all of the limited parts and save those to rebuild it with when you go to sell it. A lot of work though for something that nobody knows if it will be worth anything or not.

In my opinion the chassis looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better like this with the bare aluminum. I've never been a fan of red. Do green, blue, orange, purple, brown all black...any color but red. Don't really care for the body though and would rather have the orange myself.

If you change the parts out will it still be an anniversary addition? :unsure:

Sooner or later, if you bash it and there's no way I wouldn't, you'll replace everything. So much for being 1 in 500.

Easy guys!!!! Good luck getting one of those. Those 500 trucks will be going to all of their Tubetube bashers!
The public does not have a chance of getting 1!

Last edited:
If your LHS gets one or two, you have a shot at getting one. Now is the time to ask them and put your money down!

So that video is the closest I'll ever get to seeing one. Oh well! What's the point? Excuse to make a hype video?
Ha Ha, I know I'll never see one! ?

This is like watching re runs of Archie Bunker. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back