Outcast Limited edition 10th Anniversary Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea, but I don’t need a shelf queen. I could never run something that nice and scratch it all up. And I’m not the type to own something and just put it on a shelf.

Sure looks purty, but most of the stuff on mine is silver now, the chassis has to be replaced right away and there are no performance improvements to be had. I guess if you have a few $$$ for a shelf queen lying around, would be a nice add, but that's not for me. Body is very cool, but I can't afford to buy a whole new truck for just the body. Who knows, maybe they'll offer the body as a separate item in the future.?‍♂️
Nope. Jason said in the video that the parts are not available separately. They made 500pcs of each part to make the 500 trucks and that’s it.

I can imagine the eBay queens wanting to get their hands on these ?‍♂️
I was literally just going to post this. But yeah I can already see the $1,000+ ebay ads.

It's a collector piece, that's it. I'd only want it to resell it in a few years. And it would never leave the box. But as a functional RC? Waste of money.

Last edited:
If it's only 500 made with no parts sold separately then it probably means no replacement bodies, it pretty much has to sit on a shelf. If I can't just sit and do nothing then neither can my toys.
Well "technically" there are replacement parts and bodies. Just not in the color that it comes in for this. You could always buy it, hit up Jennys and buy replacements for all of the limited parts and save those to rebuild it with when you go to sell it. A lot of work though for something that nobody knows if it will be worth anything or not.

In my opinion the chassis looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better like this with the bare aluminum. I've never been a fan of red. Do green, blue, orange, purple, brown all black...any color but red. Don't really care for the body though and would rather have the orange myself.

Well "technically" there are replacement parts and bodies. Just not in the color that it comes in for this. You could always buy it, hit up Jennys and buy replacements for all of the limited parts and save those to rebuild it with when you go to sell it. A lot of work though for something that nobody knows if it will be worth anything or not.

In my opinion the chassis looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better like this with the bare aluminum. I've never been a fan of red. Do green, blue, orange, purple, brown all black...any color but red. Don't really care for the body though and would rather have the orange myself.
I want just the shock bodies, hubs & wheel nuts to go with all my m2c & GKA stuff?

If I could get one, I'd bash it cause I'm stupid like that...??? I'd remove the chassis though and replace it with M2C one..?

Just because they're collectible or limited editions shouldn't stop you from using them..??

I like the idea, but I don’t need a shelf queen. I could never run something that nice and scratch it all up. And I’m not the type to own something and just put it on a shelf.

That's exactly what i thought. I plan to buy a Notorious, but when i see it is a limited serie, i wouldn't want to scratch it, so not for me. I also wouldn't put the money in a standard chassis plate and body shell to keep this one clean.

Nice truck, but I wouldn't use it, rather put that cash towards Xmaxx killer!?
Why just the Outcast?
Who knows, wouldn't be surprised if another 10th anniversary drops soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back