Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Limited run of TITANIUM parts

Discussion in 'Voltage Hobbies' started by RCROD, Apr 14, 2018.

1. RCROD

RCROD Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Talion
    I just received the following from Kenny at Voltage Hobbies.

quote" I'm actually thinking of doing a limited run of titanium parts, titanium definitely has the strength needed by bashers and also lighter than my current 6061 or 7075 aluminum parts. unquote"

Although not yet confirmed, this sounds real interesting. Hopefully Voltage Hobbies does end up making some titanium hop-up parts for Arrma. Stronger and lighter, now that's a win-win. I will be waiting patiently to see what is in the works at Voltage Hobbies.

Killer Kraton, WoodiE and Mr.Duke like this.
  2. Paultro84

Paultro84 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    That would be very exciting. I'd be on that waiting list. Haha

Iamtheoutcast likes this.
  3. PTM PETE

PTM PETE Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    Decent run it stock parts is what's needed

4. Iamtheoutcast

Iamtheoutcast Premium Member!
    Premium Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Outcast, Typhon

Me to

5. wileyoompa

wileyoompa New Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
  6. Killer Kraton

Killer Kraton Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    Yes cool BUT what am i gonna shave a few grams? My Kraton is heavy and OVERPOWERED. It pulled me in a wagon in the driveway. I am all for short run parts, titanium. All that cost $ and is shiney! Cool stuff. I just wonder if it would be too expensive? It could be worth it if you didnt have aluminum already..?

7. RCROD

RCROD Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Talion
    I agree, if you have already upgraded to better cnc heat treated aluminum or carbon fiber, not worth it to upgrade to titanium. Hopefully not too expensive, but does sound cool though...

Wow, your Kraton towed you in a wagon. No wonder you say it is heavy, haha. How did you keep the front end down? Hey, wait a minute, no wonder your Kraton pulled you, that's not you in your Avatar picture is it, haha LOL

Killer Kraton likes this.
  8. Killer Kraton

Killer Kraton Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    Ha your funny! My Kraton isnt heavier than anyone elses really, front and rear aluminum braces, tbone front and rear plus heavy duty rear a arm guards (tbone awesome). And i only run 4s. 17 tooth pinion on a TpPower 4070 1700kv. Im a buck 160, and in my sons plastic radio flyer. Straight, in circles to show it has it. Stop and so a lil. My wife put it on Facebook! I own it im a "nerd" with the coolest toys! Oh and i use super swampers tsx i believe they are.im in my car 1:1 right now

RCROD likes this.
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer