Limitless Limitless V2 XLX2 150mph ++

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you mean Audi 😂😂😂
I don't think they are meant for speedrun those bitty , mine bitty is so flimsy, almost gets wing's 🙂
Actually, VW. Volkswagen Motor Group owns Audi, Porsche, & Lamborghini...as well as others. One of my old jokes is, "If someone offered me a choice between a Mercedes and BMW, I'd take the Audi."

A little bit closer to get it running

Got some Gen Ace 120c 4s battery.
My friend solder the qs8 connecters on last night.

Gonna put some 3m dual lock under the battery, that dual lock is in my mail today

Lower the front to with 5mm spacer in the inside of the shocks

Still need to get some fluid tube on the rear shock shaft, paint the body put on some foam's

And i just ordered a set titanium center axle set

DSC_3866.JPG

DSC_3863.JPG

First speedrun test pass 😊
Good start. Hope my first run is as good. I am curious, though, why you warned up the tires like it was an NPRC drag car, as I've never seen anyone else do that. We do it in drag, with full-throttle being applied from a stand-still, as extra traction of needed from the moment the throttle is pulled. With speedrun (based on all the other videos I've seen), speed is gradually built up.

Last edited:
Good start. How my first run is as good. I am curious, though, why you warned up the tires like it was an NPRC drag car, as I've never seen anyone else do that. We do it in drag, with full-throttle being applied from a stand-still, as extra traction of needed from the moment the throttle is pulled. With speedrun (based on all the other videos I've seen), speed is gradually built up.

Thank you.
It's almost freezing here, so a little heat helping a lot, but normally i don't do burnout before speedruns

Thank you.
It's almost freezing here, so a little heat helping a lot, but normally i don't do burnout before speedruns
Got ya...I didn't think about that possibility (of course, also didn't know what area you're located in). Guess, if it's that cold, warming up the tires could be a good thing. Where I'm currently (SF Bay Area, California), it almost never gets that cold. However, where'd I'm moving soon (Las Vegas), while the summers are in the triple-digits, it DOES hey below freezing in the winter (a kid of peeps don't believe there's a snow ski area near Las Vegas, up on Mt. Charleston).

Got ya...I didn't think about that possibility (of course, also didn't know what area you're located in). Guess, if it's that cold, warming up the tires could be a good thing. Where I'm currently (SF Bay Area, California), it almost never gets that cold. However, where'd I'm moving soon (Las Vegas), while the summers are in the triple-digits, it DOES hey below freezing in the winter (a kid of peeps don't believe there's a snow ski area near Las Vegas, up on Mt. Charleston).
While it seems counterintuitive, the hottest places (such as Death Valley) also often have some of the coldest temperatures. Desserts, interestingly, tend to get bitter cold at night.

While it seems counterintuitive, the hottest places (such as Death Valley) also often have some of the coldest temperatures. Desserts, interestingly, tend to get bitter cold at night.
Oh, how I know...and, not counterintuitive say all. Just as the desert sand (or whatever one wants too call itl "soaks up & radiates" the heat of summer, or does exactly the same, in the opposite direction, for winter. I actually learned that before my parents moved there. Approx 3 weeks before they moved (ie. last days of Nov, first days of Dec), my stepdad & I took a vehicle till of stuff to 'prep' the house...and, I remember those nights being in the upper 20s (Fahrenheit).

It's cold and wet here in Denmark 🥶

Yeah i would love to live in Cali, i like it hot 🥵🥵

Only my Alaskan malamute love this cold times
DSC_3942.JPG

It's cold and wet here in Denmark 🥶

Yeah i would love to live in Cali, i like it hot 🥵🥵

Only my Alaskan malamute love this cold times
California isn't "hot"...more like "average". It does have hot areas (such as the previously mentioned Death Valley, which is appropriately named), but it's also has cold areas (such as Lake Tahoe)...but, for the most part (meaning, the greater SF Bay Area, the greater Los Angeles area, and the greater San Diego area), year-round temps range from the low 60s, to the low 90s. It's one of the few places motorcyclists, cyclists, and skateboarders, can ride year-round (I'm part of the first...but, due to my recent knee surgery, I haven't yet determined if I'll be able to contribute being a part of the second, and as for the third, I'll now be selling my electric skateboards).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back